Arizer Solo

OF

whats the latest model they have? mine is m1g

That's not a model number, although that's a popular misconception. We've been through it dozens of times. The numbers aren't even serial (that is in number order) so don't indicate anything useful to us (Arizer no doubt knows better).

There are two basic models. If you can charge and use your unit (most likely) it's the newer one. If not, it's the older version that supported true PA (Power Adapter) use. Many of us actually favor those older models for that reason.

An easy test to do, in fact your experience probably already gives you the answer?

OF

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Enjoying my own top shelf Blueberry bud in my Solo today.
I am so anxious and sad.
The medical marijuana system has been destroyed in Washington State with the signing of a mostly Republican backed bill.:rip:

I expect the raids and arrests will now begin as they did in Montana a couple of years ago when they reigned in the medical system there.
I voted against I-502 as I believe it to be inspired by big business and the federal government.
Any legalization without a reasonable home grow provision is not really legalization at all.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Going hard at the sesh going on at @ataxian's pad :nod: :science: :cuss:

4jqZM00.png

McSheamus

I got myself an Ed's stem last week. I love the thing! But how do you guys clean the screen? Haven't touched it yet but I can see the screen is getting clogged.

I was thinking if it is alright to torch it while it's in? Would be pretty handy...
And if you do have to get it out, just poke it loose?

Thankssssss

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I got myself an Ed's stem last week. I love the thing! But how do you guys clean the screen? Haven't touched it yet but I can see the screen is getting clogged.

I was thinking if it is alright to torch it while it's in? Would be pretty handy...
And if you do have to get it out, just poke it loose?

Thankssssss
Here's the word from the man himself:
As far as cleaning goes, first off you will never ever soak or submerge it in liquid, thats a no no. All my stems are coming with an internal retaining clip over the screen so it will never fall out. I have been looking for a while here and there to find a tool that would remove the clip and think I may have found just the right thing. I am gonna get a few and offer them at the website. The clips have an eyelet at the end of each end, in a normal use you would use an internal retaining clip pliers to remove it, but being that its placed down into the bushing its a little tricky to get out. I remove the clip by using the pointed end of a compass like the one you used in school as a kid. I poke the point into one of the eyelets and apply pressure by pushing it sideways and lift up. Once it is lifted slightly you can lift the clip up the rest of the way and take it out. Then swap out the screen. Once the screen has been replaced mash the clip together at the ends and push it down into the bushing. I use a round dowel rod to seat the clip back in the bushing. You can use anything will a dull end to push down on the clip maybe the eraser end of a pencil or something similar. For cleaning out the inside of the stem, you can dip a cotton swan in ISO, squeeze out the excess, then swab the inside of the stem. Let it dry and you are good to go.

radiantchipmunk

which online retailer has the fastest shipping experience in your experienced opinions? i'm road trippin to CO beginning of may, and i need a portable asap lol there is no way i'm sitting in the car with my buddies for 22 hours straight, combusting *shudders*

radiantchipmunk

Sounds to me like you guys should find a campsite to stay at halfway through!

In an ideal world, yes. But there is 4 of us so we will all be taking equal driving shifts, so it won't be THAT bad haha. Plus more time off the road means more time in the mountains with CO bud :clap:im giddy with excitement

thanks vicki for the recommend. it was already either puffitup or plantevape, just needed one that a little faster so i can get it to me on time

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
In an ideal world, yes. But there is 4 of us so we will all be taking equal driving shifts, so it won't be THAT bad haha. Plus more time off the road means more time in the mountains with CO bud :clap:im giddy with excitement

thanks vicki for the recommend. it was already either puffitup or plantevape, just needed one that a little faster so i can get it to me on time
You may benefit from Andy's already very fast service by adding a little note or phone call with your order just to emphasize your very short time frame. Probably not necessary but couldn't hurt.

OF

I'd go with Randy @PuffItUp

Amen to that. Not that it can be counted on, but a while back Randy got me a Solo delivered in just under 24 hours. Yes, I ordered it at like 11 AM one day (normal shipment, no rush....) and it was delivered about 10 the next day. Granted it was maybe 300 miles, but the Post Office had ample chances to goof it up.

IMO you won't be sorry with PIU, Randy has earned our business.

OF

OF

so does the puffitup solo come with the wall charger or the "use while charging" charger? it shows only the wall charger and the page for the other one says "this is not standard charger that comes with solo" http://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Solo-Power-Adapter-p/arizersolopoweradapter.htm

Yes, yes, and no.

Yes, it comes with a charger that you can use to charge while you're using it.

The Power Adapter is for the prior version, not really useful with the current ones.

OF

.Q

Yo guys, been lurking for almost a year now, decided to finally make an account and post. In my setup right now I'm using a solo, one of Ed's stems (fucking love his stems btw), and a knock-off FBomb from DH Gate. I'll prob end up making a sesh video when I get back to help some of the newer users.

Currently in my 2nd year of uni (semester over in 3 weeks woop woop). If it wasn't for you guys, I'd still wake up every morning struggling to get out of bed because of my depression. Ever since I started vaping (~10 months ago), I've been able to get up instantly, get to morning classes on time, and focus on studies. I even made the dean's list last semester (hopefully this one too). Glad to finally join the FC family.

Gonna treat myself to a bigger water piece for having a good academic year, a couple of months ago I had decided on the d020-D if I was to ever upgrade from my FBomb, but times are always changing. Is there any glass better than the d020-D for both its quality and price?

-Q

Top Bottom