Arizer Solo

2 Cycle

Like many of you, I ordered the d020-d and it is being shipped out. All of the gong 18 mm adapters on planetvape are out of stock, is there some other place people are getting these? Also, just to confirm, I need the 18mm adapter and the regular one (non turbo) is likely the better option? Thanks guys, loving my solo

2 Cycle,

rakka

Vaped
Like many of you, I ordered the d020-d and it is being shipped out. All of the gong 18 mm adapters on planetvape are out of stock, is there some other place people are getting these? Also, just to confirm, I need the 18mm adapter and the regular one (non turbo) is likely the better option? Thanks guys, loving my solo

VapeFiend in the UK stock them or another option being @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd here on FC..

and yes d020-d is 18mm.

Non turbo is just fine. I do find the shorty bowl a bit small though so I'm waiting for the 18mm non-shorty non-turbo to come in stock again on PV :ninja: i'm not gonna miss out this time

rakka,

2 Cycle

Awesome, thanks for the help! i am kind of a noob, just wanted to be certain I got the right adapter, especially if I am going to be shelling out that type of money for a piece of glass lol. Might grab a stem or two as well as my straight stem got dropped and shattered into a million pieces.

Pain

The standard adapter works just as well, if not better if you have healthy strong lungs since you won't draw too fast with the PVHE. They have the carbed 18mm in stock which will have a hole you will have to cover.
http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html

mod note: Edited to fix broken QUOTE tag

Last edited by a moderator:
Pain,
Reactions: ataxian

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Who makes, and carries the 60T? I see it says Mobius, but is it a real Mobius, or a knockoff?

Thanks.
Yeah, it's a Mobius 60T. I don't know if they still make them, they made limited edition tubes like that.

Not sure if I`m ready to buy one yet but I`ve been looking at bubblers on DHGate and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the WP001:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/bubbler-hand-blown-glass-vase-perc-water/203890333.html

I know lots of people like the D020 but the WP001 will ship for free and it looks pretty solid to me...
Looks like it will work fine.

Vital

Yeah, it's a Mobius 60T. I don't know if they still make them, they made limited edition tubes like that.
Thank You! I see they still make them, but they are very, very expensive. Beautiful piece of glass! ;)

Modnote: removed reply from quote tags

skipmoney

Hey guys, my Solo broke a while ago but I had to quit anyway so I never looked into fixing it. Recently I was able to start back up and have been looking into fixing my solo.

I have an M1C1, the device worked fine until one day I tried using it and it would neither charge nor work. When I plug the device into the wall the device seems to constantly be power cycling/resetting. The idle light and beep will start, then the 7 light comes on, and the charge light will look like it is beginning to go and then the process starts back over again. Does anyone know what causes this? I tried opening it up and removing the battery and plugging it in and it does the same thing. This leads me to believe it is either the charger or an internal component of the device itself that broke as my device previously would work when plugged directly into the wall.

My device was already off warranty so I don't really care about voiding or whatever, would just like to know if it's fixable or if I need to buy a brand new vape.

thanks in advance!

Caulin

Hey guys I'm still having issues contacting arizer. They don't have a number to call, at least not that i can find on the website. I also did not find anything in my spam mail or junk mail. I can't remember if I registered my solo or not, I'm not saying i didn't, I just can't remember. So whats the deal with this?

Caulin,

poonman

Hey guys, my Solo broke a while ago but I had to quit anyway so I never looked into fixing it. Recently I was able to start back up and have been looking into fixing my solo.

I have an M1C1, the device worked fine until one day I tried using it and it would neither charge nor work. When I plug the device into the wall the device seems to constantly be power cycling/resetting. The idle light and beep will start, then the 7 light comes on, and the charge light will look like it is beginning to go and then the process starts back over again. Does anyone know what causes this? I tried opening it up and removing the battery and plugging it in and it does the same thing. This leads me to believe it is either the charger or an internal component of the device itself that broke as my device previously would work when plugged directly into the wall.

My device was already off warranty so I don't really care about voiding or whatever, would just like to know if it's fixable or if I need to buy a brand new vape.

thanks in advance!

The Solo has a 2 year warranty ,
1 year on the battery itself .
Are you sure your warranty is finished on your M1C1 ?
Hey guys I'm still having issues contacting arizer. They don't have a number to call, at least not that i can find on the website. I also did not find anything in my spam mail or junk mail. I can't remember if I registered my solo or not, I'm not saying i didn't, I just can't remember. So whats the deal with this?

I've always had success with this e-mail address .
You don't have to register , Just give them your serial #
or proof of purchase receipt .
There's no way they are avoiding you , good luck .
Kevin
Arizer Tech
Service@arizer.com

Caulin

I'm not sure what was up but I emailed them through my google account instead of yahoo and I got a reply back an hour later. I figured it was something I was doing or something going wrong with the process. Not that they were avoiding me. Thanks guys!

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker

thanks in advance!
Welcome to the fun, too bad on a not so great of note.
More than likely the Solo itself is fine.
Start with trying another charger. If you have a multi meter you can verify the output of the suspected bad unit. Or just find another 12 volt 1 amp (min) supply and solder the leads from the old one. This is to re-use the connector which is an odd size. Make sure you get the polarity right. Center positive.
Hopefully, that will get you going.
If not, it's most likely the battery gone south. You say the unit use to work without the battery? For that to be the case, you have an older unit and a 8.5 volt supply for PA use. This was an optional supply you may have forgotten you have?. If you still have that one, give it a try and report back.
In writing this, (thinking) is it possible you are trying to charge your unit with that supply? Just a thought.
Let us know if any of this helps and we can go from there.:tup:

Vital

Not sure if I`m ready to buy one yet but I`ve been looking at bubblers on DHGate and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the WP001:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/bubbler-hand-blown-glass-vase-perc-water/203890333.html

I know lots of people like the D020 but the WP001 will ship for free and it looks pretty solid to me...

I noticed that the WP001 does not come with a bowl. I don't know if you needed, or wanted one; but if you do, you will have to buy it separately. By the time you add the price of a bowl to the WP001 you will be spending almost the same amount of money for the WP001 that you would for the D020. I am sure you will be happy with either, but the question is will it really be less money? One other thing...The percolator in the picture looks to be a bit higher up in the WP001 than it is in the D020, so you may have to put more water in it to cover the percolator. If that's the case, you could end up with a mouthful of water if you draw to hard. There are a lot of people that seem to be very happy with the D020; why not go with the one that has a lot of satisfied owners, rather than taking a chance (since the prices are so close), and end up disappointed. Best of luck...! :)

thanks in advance!

They have the Solo on sale on Massdrop for $119 for the next 3 days. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/arizer-diffuser-solo?s=solo

happyvapeman

There are a lot of people that seem to be very happy with the D020; why not go with the one that has a lot of satisfied owners, rather than taking a chance (since the prices are so close), and end up disappointed. Best of luck...! :)

Thanks @Cannabis , yeah I did find a D020 that has free delivery on DHGate as well. I think the D020 is also smaller which could work better for me...decisions, decisions...I know CarolKing likes her D020 a lot too...

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I do like the D020 bubbler, I have the Pinnacle Water tool too, the tube style. But that's all the glass I have. Eventually I intend to buy some more since DHgate is so cheap.

The water tools seem to match up well with the Solo and the Air. I'm using the Solo right now, I bought a few grams of Lemon Jack for daytime and am trying it out for the first time. I taste a nice lemony vapor.

@Slow Draw McGraw I enjoyed your video.

Vital

Thanks @Cannabis , yeah I did find a D020 that has free delivery on DHGate as well. I think the D020 is also smaller which could work better for me...decisions, decisions...I know CarolKing likes her D020 a lot too...

One other thing to keep in mind...the seller. I know that a lot of people have had very good luck with Sunshinestore. They ship out your order very fast, and have a great track record. Just curious, have you looked at the D020-D? http://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-...ator-smoking/187214099.html#s1-0-1|3844061122

Ital meditation

I apologize if this has already been discussed...but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips when switching from a wooden stem to glass (stock) or vice versa? I def prefer my eds tnt stem over glass but would like to more easily switch to glass when need be. Though now I find the glass stems are too loose after predominately using my wooden one. I know I can take an o-ring in and out but wondering if there is an easier way.

On a side note, got my wisdom tooth removed yesterday (was like a two hour operation) but thank god I had my bubbler and solo notched up to 6-7 to ease the pain:smug:

Top Bottom