• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

Ital meditation

Nice setup boss. I've been testing out my new Solo. Love it. Can't decide whether I like the wood stem or the glass ones better. Either way, you really can enjoy the true taste of herb. Pure goodness. Glad to be part of the Solo community:tup:
Just out of curiosity, how many of you feel the need for other portables (setting aside the stealth factor)? I'm thinking this vape will definitely be my daily driver (MFLB when I'm out and about) while the others will probably just collect dust. Niceness.

I think that's just personal preference really.. You could always plug the carb if you wanted to make it carbless

I gotcha.
Do you prefer a carb? I mean ive smoked out of a pipe or two and remember asking someone what that little hole does on the piece. I think I utilized the carb effectively as my hits were pretty nice that night haha.

foonaciousd14,

Ifeejulah Vapor

Carbless for me...i think the hassle of a carb outwieghts the pros of having one. Then again...i havnt tried a carbed GonG yet

Ifeejulah Vapor,

Caulin

Hey guys my friend dropped my solo only about 3-4 inches onto the counter, It didn't even make a mark on the actual unit. But ever since then my solo doesn't seem to vaporize the contents of the bowl evenly. Some parts will be really dark while other sections don't even look touched. Has anyone had any experience like this? I was planning on replacing the bottom screws wits ones that don't crack the bottom and I lost one screw. If I try and get it replaced with the warranty will this effect the outcome?

Caulin,

lookhigh

FC member
Hey guys my friend dropped my solo only about 3-4 inches onto the counter, It didn't even make a mark on the actual unit. But ever since then my solo doesn't seem to vaporize the contents of the bowl evenly. Some parts will be really dark while other sections don't even look touched. Has anyone had any experience like this? I was planning on replacing the bottom screws wits ones that don't crack the bottom and I lost one screw. If I try and get it replaced with the warranty will this effect the outcome?
Screw of the TOP and look if the heater assembly has moved or loosened, do not touch the screws just inspect and let us know. Could be a blocked air inlet?

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Please forgive my laziness today. A friend just bought a solo. What is the most efficient stem? I want to order him one. This is his first vape.

Jeppy,

lookhigh

FC member
Please forgive my laziness today. A friend just bought a solo. What is the most efficient stem? I want to order him one. This is his first vape.
Depends on how much you put in it.:doh:
As fa as i know the stems don't make it more efficient just the size of bowl means u load less in one go.

lookhigh,
Reactions: KidFated.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
First vape?
1. @Ed's TnTstem- efficient as in it won't break like glass Stems ( his first vape, might go through a couple) and you can use it as a WonG. Pretty efficient to me
2. Anything with a shorty bowl on it will be efficient for material. PV makes shorty stems.
3. Put fine dome screens in the stem.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
First vape?
1. @Ed's TnTstem- efficient as in it won't break like glass Stems ( his first vape, might go through a couple) and you can use it as a WonG. Pretty efficient to me
2. Anything with a shorty bowl on it will be efficient for material. PV makes shorty stems.
3. Put fine dome screens in the stem.
His first portable vape. I had a couple of Ed's stems though I already gave them away. Thank you for the information.

After some careful considerations
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Pinnacle Water Tool and a PVHEGonG 14MM adapter. Just the standard version. I was gonna get the turbo, but from what ive read, the PVHES already have extra airflow so the standard shall suit me well (Also not a fan of screens, and the turbo has a large opening that requires a screen if im not mistaken)

Only cost me like $70 after shipping. Not a bad deal considering the F-Bomb was like $130, and from what ive read, not much of a significant difference between the two. At least from what I've read.

So im pretty excited to get this piece! I will most definitely be posting pics and asking questions.

cornwalis

Ascent took crap so swaped it for solo at the shop love it N size aint all that bad fits in the ascent pouch with stem tucked in beside it. m19a any one know the manufacturing date

cornwalis,

jrcmang

Got my solo in...this thing rocks! Blew my socks right off. Didn't expect to get this level and quality of vape from a handheld device. Just from the short amount of time I've been using this I have found that my sweet temp spot is 3-4. Anything over that and I start getting that funky vape taste. Could also be the fact that my material is really dry right now. I've seen a few posts in regards to different temps being dependent on the dryness of the material. Anyways I'm looking forward to experimenting around with this thing and getting back into flowers....need to keep my t in check.

Only bad thing is that USPS screwed up delivery of my santa cruz shredder. It shows delivered but it's no where in sight. Guess I will contact USPS tomorrow.

LongIslandmom

My solo has been a little sluggish with the bubblers. I'm trying to get a planet vape gong but it not in stock. The JoDa is just not as good. Anyone have any ideas?

LongIslandmom,
Reactions: CarolKing

Caulin

After some careful considerations
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Pinnacle Water Tool and a PVHEGonG 14MM adapter. Just the standard version. I was gonna get the turbo, but from what ive read, the PVHES already have extra airflow so the standard shall suit me well (Also not a fan of screens, and the turbo has a large opening that requires a screen if im not mistaken)

Only cost me like $70 after shipping. Not a bad deal considering the F-Bomb was like $130, and from what ive read, not much of a significant difference between the two. At least from what I've read.

So im pretty excited to get this piece! I will most definitely be posting pics and asking questions.
I literally just did the same thing last night. I had to order the PWT from eBay because the Pinnacle website wouldn't ship to my state.

Caulin,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I prefer the D020 Bubbler to the Pinnacle Pro WT. I have both. It could be personal preference. I don't like my head position when using the Pinnacle Pro WT, with my head facing down.

I have some Alien Fire and using my Vortex stem tonight. Very smooth and cool vapor.

@cornwalis Airzer uses the same numbers over again, they don't mean anything to the customer.

Last edited:

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
I also have both bubblers and prefer the D020 as well.
The "head down" position with the Pinnacle Pro WT can be avoided with the addition of a rubber stopper and a piece of glass tubing or in my csae a never to be used combustion bowl downstem turned upside down:

solowtupgrade2.jpg

Very nice to draw on. Gives you a normal head position. And avoids the occational splash on your lips.

Last edited:

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
Good day my sisters and brother Soloists....I was blessed yesterday with the arrival of Solo #3. I have not used a Solo since February 2014. Wow! \O/ oh how I've missed you! I love my E Nano, BUT there is nothing like a Solo. Ordering my backup Solo next week. The Solo is the only way to go. Gotta get busy and make up for lost time!

Top Bottom