• Arizer Solo

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Ascent by da vinci

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmat

This is my first vape purchase, I still live with parents so I have to be discrete and I am willing to spend a decent amount on one.. I've had the pleasure to use the pax for a week now and it's nothing special in my opinion.. The two main products that caught my eye were the arizer solo and the ascent by da vinci..... I just need some opinions.. I've seen more then plenty GREAT reviews on the arizer solo and it seems to meet high standards for the low price some retailers are asking for it the main downside to this vape is its not as discrete as the ascent and it doesn't seem nearly as portable as the ascent.... What I liked about the ascent was the revolutionary small glass pathway that resembles the solo pathway but in a much smaller unit.. Not many reviews on this product but from what I've seen it seems pretty promising.. It's just I'm not 100% sure if the ascent is worth the 100 more bucks I would have to spend on it... Finally one other downside to the arizer is that when someone she's it they won't think that it looks like a cool unit like the pax or the arizer... Idk personally looks has a effect as well.. Please let me know what you guys think

Gmat,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
at the moment the Ascent is still ironing out the manufacturing process, while the Solo has been around a while and is already time tested.

stickstones,
Reactions: max

max

Out to lunch
The Solo, although small, isn't a pocket vape you can pull out and hit, then just stick it back in your pocket. You have to deal with the vapor stems. The Ascent IS a pocket vape, so they're really not in the same portable category. If the Solo will meet your portable needs, why pay more for a model that still has wrinkles that need ironing out? IMO it's a no brainer decision. OTOH if a pocket portable is what you want, cross the Solo off your list.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom