Arizer Solo (newest model), Ascent, or Pinnacle Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussem9

ketchuprocket
I just ordered the original DaVinci (2nd revision) for my first vape. For a possible upper-end secondary unit, I've narrowed it down to the Arizer Solo (newest model), the Pinnacle Pro, and the new DaVinci Ascent.

I mostly care about the overall vaping quality, and efficiency (to get the most out of my herbs).

Excluding the portability factors of these units, which one wins in the ring!?

Thanks!

Modnote: Thread moved to new neighborhood.

Zookeeper

The Solo has been around forever, and is proven a quality product with quality vapor output and excellent customer service. Several aftermarket accessories exist for it. The shape and external stem are its downfalls

The Ascent is pimp, but rather new, and still has a few production bugs to work out I believe.

The Pinnacle Pro has a decent form factor for portability, and apparently works well,but has a cheesy mouthpiece design thatd keep me from ever buying one.

Both the Pinnacle and the Solo can be had for about $100 less than the Ascent

natural farmer

I just ordered the original DaVinci (2nd revision) for my first vape. For a possible upper-end secondary unit, I've narrowed it down to the Arizer Solo (newest model), the Pinnacle Pro, and the new DaVinci Ascent.

I mostly care about the overall vaping quality, and efficiency (to get the most out of my herbs).

Excluding the portability factors of these units, which one wins in the ring!?

Thanks!

Modnote: Thread moved to new neighborhood.
If you need "overall vaping quality, and efficiency" then you should probably take a look at the Lotus as well... It easily tops the rest at those areas! And plenty of other areas as well... :2c: ;)

natural farmer,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
If you are looking for another portable yet not necessarily stealthy then I would go Solo.

On the other hand since you already have a portable, the LSV can be had for 189$ delivered and is a beast as a home device.

The Vap2 is amazingly efficient and can be had for less than 100$ delivered and is the best tasting machine on the market for less than 500 bucks imo.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: Caligula

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Why does your secondary unit need to be a portable?

A small eficient desktop like a Nano would be more satisfactory than another portable IMO.

And if you're going the portable route, i'd also choose a Lotus Vaporizer instead. Better flavour and extraction and quicker sessions than any of the 3 you listed. Only drawback is the need for a torch lighter. I prefer because i like a 2-day autonomy more vs a 1-2h autonomy.

Philreal187

Just 2 weeks ago I had a very similar dilemma I had a house vape but wanted a portable one. I liked the all glass path of the ascent and solo and the over all design of the pinnacle seemed practical. I ended up with the pnp think it was the right choice, since I needed something stealth and easy to use on the go. I cant really see using a solo out side of the house much and after one session with the ascent it would tough to start another why driving alone or something. The quality of the pnp to my house unit which is a vaporbrothers box is close in clouds but not in taste. The vape is kinda warm since its heating less then 2 inches from ur face. I never use the pnp above the 3rd setting for dry herb and haven't got my water tool yet but I think that will be a nice indoors accessory. I don't see why I cant use my pnp in theaters and other dark indoor events but my friends seem to think different haha. all in all I think the solo holds true to being a high quality vape just not portable, next year if there isn't any new ground breaking vapes im probably gonna add the solo to my collection.

Philreal187,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I just bought my second Solo today, the newer model, i also bought the Eds Wooden Stem and the car charger from Puffitup. I have the Ascent and the Pinnacle Pro love all of them. It's a difficult decision to decide which is my fav. Getting the wooden stem and car charger will make my Solo more portable.

In my opinion the Solo and the Ascent have a better vapor flavor than the Pinnacle Pro. The Ascent is very portable but it's new to the market, so there are a few faulty units out there. This week my fav is the Solo.

Its nice to have a variety of vaporizers to fit whatever mood you are in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom