Arizer Solo II

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
I made a video reviewing and comparing the Air II and Solo II

Enjoy!

Hey you never answered me about the durability of that delta3dstudios scoop you use :wave: Unless I missed it. I'm really curious about how well it works with Solo II stems (the tamping part). I personally like packing my bowls so I use a tee, but wondering if it's worth the $19 for that tool.

Last edited:

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Hey you never answered me about the durability of that delta3dstudios scoop you use :wave: Unless I missed it. I'm really curious about how well it works with Solo II stems (the tamping part). I personally like packing my bowls so I use a tee, but wondering if it's worth the $19 for that tool.

I'm going to grab one over the holiday- I'm interested in both the scoop side and tamp.

Approx how much herb fits in a scoop??

ohmygodimsohigh

Sorry about that, I've been a bit overwhelmed and under the weather lately.
The scoop is VERY durable. I've never attempted to break it, but I can't imagine it ever breaking without using some sort of leverage tool

I don't use it to pack the arizer stems, but it would work. I usually pack the arizer stems by jamming them into the grinder and scooping them full.

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
Sorry about that, I've been a bit overwhelmed and under the weather lately.
The scoop is VERY durable. I've never attempted to break it, but I can't imagine it ever breaking without using some sort of leverage tool

I don't use it to pack the arizer stems, but it would work. I usually pack the arizer stems by jamming them into the grinder and scooping them full.

Just what I needed to hear, perfect. :tup:

OF

Just food colouring - I feel like it makes the milky white vapor pop and that also makes the colour brighter.

How can you pass up a straight line like that? Time to crank up '....no, that's the color the water turns when I use that killer weed my cousin gets....'. Not the color the other stuff makes it. Too bad, this is the last of your stash and the cousin 'has issues' right now......

And here I was thinking "man, this guy is a true baller for vaporbonging through mouthwash"

Leave it to Stu to come up with a logical answer, ever the cool head.

Many years ago I worked at a big outfit where we had a Maintenance Mechanic with the normal toolbelt those guys wear. Except his six inch 'Crescent' wrench (180mm adjustable spanner to the Brits?). It was a very expensive one made of Beryllium Copper 'left over' from a big magnet project. Tough metal, not steel tough, but completely non magnetic (hence the value/cost). In this case also yellowish. He polished it up, seriously polished it....... He'd pull it out and polish it while talking to you, at coffee breaks and stuff. Then, when the new guys notice, he'd say 'yeah, it's kinda pretty after you polish off the ugly silver plating they come with......

Fun guy, the world could use more of them I think. Entirely too many of the other kind.

BTW, that same 'Crescent wrench' might be an 'adjustable spanner' where they drive on the wrong side of the road, but aboard Merchant Ships at sea (an interesting standard when you think on it), it's known as 'the English Key'. "Key" being the technical term for wrench. And things English not necessarily liked/respected it is kind of a derogatory term one utters when one's wrench doesn't fit the odd size nut at hand. Er, no, make that 'one's key'....... I think.

And what about when things go wrong, is there a monkey key in the works? Monkey wrench I know. If it was a critical one it'd be 'a key monkey key', right?

Merry Christmas and best regards to all.

OF

OF

Any tips on how to clean those bubble stems? Seems like a near-impossibility.

Use a short piece of silicone tube to attach a funnel to it and put it in the silverware section of the dishwasher? Funnel up, of course. With the normal dishes if the wife isn't watching. "Works a treat" as the Brits say.

Very strong detergent, heated and flushed through automatically then rinsed while you take the credit? What's not to like?

I rinse again (say 15 or 20 seconds of running water 'backwards'), shake/blow out the excess, and vape on.

Don't tell anyone, especially @ataxian......

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Use a short piece of silicone tube to attach a funnel to it and put it in the silverware section of the dishwasher? Funnel up, of course. With the normal dishes if the wife isn't watching. "Works a treat" as the Brits say.

Very strong detergent, heated and flushed through automatically then rinsed while you take the credit? What's not to like?

I rinse again (say 15 or 20 seconds of running water 'backwards'), shake/blow out the excess, and vape on.

Don't tell anyone, especially @ataxian......

OF
I have CANNABIS, however I only have a few VAPORIZER that I use.
The SOLO (PINK) I got some new GonG's like 3 perfect ones.

I use my SOLO reading or study.

The SOLO is the best tool for education!

Formersmoker85

The dude abides
Hey guys, just bought a new solo 2 from VapoShop. I'm charging it at the moment.
I do have a question that may seem obvious to some. If you plug in the solo the unit turns on (Smiley HI).
If you dont push any button does the heater start heating automatically? It seems as soon as you start cycling through the menus the unit starts heating. I must be confused or give it some time. I ask this because i hope it doesnt warm up unnecessarily each time you plug it in just to charge.

Thanks in advance, love this forum! It has really been a game changer for me!
I must admit i'm 99% off the time just reading and could contribute more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom