Arizer Solo II

OF

No disagreement with you that there is an opening there

I was sure there wasn't, but thanks for the confirmation This means it's a matter of degrees and the bomb throwers are of the 'zero tolerance' ilk here. Noting short of positive pressure through the entire air path fed by HEPA filtered, dehumidified air (so any leaks are outward, not into the vapor patch, standard leak control drill used in places like paint production) will satisfy them? At least some of them? Others will hold out for the input to the air system being at least 100 meters from anything electrical.......

Such a vape would be expensive, big and a PITA to use routinely no doubt, but it sure could blow bags easy!

OF

exime

Just got my Solo 2 today and, man, this thing hits way harder than the Air. The extra bit of temperature you get at the end really packs a punch, too. I haven't seen such even browning of my weed ever in the Air.

The only thing that sucks is I got a free high efficiency stem with my order and it broke the first time I put it in. I had to jam it pretty hard but that was the same with my Air the first time so I didn't think it'd do anything. All of a sudden I heard a noise, wasn't sure if that was the stem just snapping into place, and wasn't getting any vape. Took it out and the bottom of the stem broke :(.

Other than that, the regular stem worked great. A little wobble but not loose enough to fall out if I turn over the unit. I'm pretty damn baked right now and very satisfied. I need to attach this to water.

With water my hits doubled. :rockon:

EL0dDIj.jpg

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I guess I draw the line when self proposed experts claim the " filthy vapor " causes the "C" word. With no claims to support that. Which scares the hell out of folks that don't realize that this person doesn't know anything but tries to come across like he's some expert regarding vaporizers.

Anybody can claim anything online. Like @OF said young impressional minds will believe false, inaccurate info.

Last edited:

OF

Anybody can claim anything online. Like @OF said young impressional minds will believe false, naccurate info.

As Paul Simon said so wisely, "...still a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest". It was true before the internet, more so now? Now, with a good search engine, you can find someone somewhere saying most anything.......

For those not taught to question things and think for themselves this presents some problems for sure.

OF

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
In that test you can also discover that the star shaped vent is not as important as the gap around the stem in terms of flow. You can tape up that vent and hardly know.

My first few sessions I found myself covering some of the air vent holes with a finger or two on the occasional draw. Took a few before I would notice the reduced air flow but didn't alter the flavour of my bud in any way.

CarolKing

I used the smaller sized stem last night. It worked well. I did lower my temperature about 5 degrees compared to the longer stem. I've been around 380 with the longer stem. I was at 373 to 375.

The battery keeps going on this thing. I've just had to charge a few times so far.

I changed the volume of the beep to low and changed the time to vape to 15 min. It's very easy to use the menu.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Planetvape.ca have just sent me an e-mail making their SOLO 2 offer even better:
#
Thanks for your interest in the awesome new Solo 2. Yes, we have updated the code to include a few more items.

Solo 2 for 249.95 (40.00 savings)
Free Genuine SpaceCase Titanium Grinder (32.95 value)
Free Arizer 14mm Water GonG Adapter (14.95 value)
Free Arizer 18mm Water GonG Adapter (14.95 value)
Free Solo Glass Stem Screen Pack (4.27 value)
Free Arizer Silicone Stem Caps Pack (4.95 value)
Free Expedited Shipping in Canada and USA (19.97 value)

For only 249.95 Canadian / 184.97 USD you get the newest Solo 2 and 92.00+ of free bonus items.

BigJr48

Planetvape.ca have just sent me an e-mail making their SOLO 2 offer even better:
#
Thanks for your interest in the awesome new Solo 2. Yes, we have updated the code to include a few more items.

Solo 2 for 249.95 (40.00 savings)
Free Genuine SpaceCase Titanium Grinder (32.95 value)
Free Arizer 14mm Water GonG Adapter (14.95 value)
Free Arizer 18mm Water GonG Adapter (14.95 value)
Free Solo Glass Stem Screen Pack (4.27 value)
Free Arizer Silicone Stem Caps Pack (4.95 value)
Free Expedited Shipping in Canada and USA (19.97 value)

For only 249.95 Canadian / 184.97 USD you get the newest Solo 2 and 92.00+ of free bonus items.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that price I'm tempted to buy another Solo 2!!!!!!!!!!

OF

Yep, no doubt about it, right now it's good to be a Yank and have greenbacks to spend while the Canadian Dollar is 'so low'.

Must be bad to be a Cannuk right now wanting to buy stuff from the US.....or more importantly, China? Nothing like the poor sods in say Venezuela of course, but mighty scary none the less. Still a great time to get a vape, and you can get additional comfort by helping support a nearby economy that could use some help?

OF

rotero

What temps and how many draws are you guys getting per stem? I start at 345 and can get like 4 good puffs from that. Bump up to 355 and can get another good 4 in. I am surprised at how much I am getting at such low temps. I pumped it to 270 after that and it was a monstrous hit. I thought people were reaching 370 pretty soon after starting... doesn't seem necessary for me.

What are y'alls experiences like?

CarolKing

I think everyone has a different threshold as to the harshness factor. Different cannabis can also be more harsh than others or more mild. I've been anywhere from 365 degrees to 390. I use water filtration if I go as high as 390. The shorter stem will require a lower temp in my experience.

Edit
My sessions are 10 or 15 min. I haven't counted my draws. When the flavor is gone in the ABV I'm done even if there is vapor clouds left. I save the ABV for edibles. Sometimes I up my temp at the end of my session to try to get more of the goodies out of my weed. I'm more of a sipper verses big huge draws. I like flavor. We all are probably a little bit different in our techniques but wanting the same outcome.:brow::leaf:

Last edited:

OF

What are y'alls experiences like?

First off, I'm glad you're enjoying your Solo and finding success using it.

While your question is quite normal, expected even, it's really to subjective to be useful IMO. Such things are very personal and subject to conditions not controlled for. Consider the herb I'm using might be several times more potent than what you have, or the other way around? You're looking for a few hits or a dozen degrees difference in experience where strain alone could easily count for many many times that difference? Very tough 'to control for'.

Then, consider that we have a FC Member that uses a solid gram a month. Yes, one month of nightly use. An ounce lasts him over two years. And we have another fellow known for rolling seven gram blunts. 1/4 ounce in one go. That's a huge range, random users can be found all along it I suspect.

It's a bit like asking 'how many drinks in a bottle'? It depends on what the proof is of what's in the bottle and just how much drinking the subject is used to doing? A fifth of fine Single Malt might last me a lot longer than the alcoholic next door.

So I think your experiences are about 'on par' with many/most new users? But other, just as valid users, will be far different and it will have little or nothing to do with the hardware used.

OF

eaglesgift

Usage style does vary enormously. Personally I have no interest in flavor. I vape for the same reason I used to smoke, to get high. I set the Solo2 to 400F start to finish. Generally get 8 to 10 good hits and then dump the load. My aim is to get a full compliment of cannabinoids in each hit for the consistent, combustion-like, high.

Solosummers

As Paul Simon said so wisely, "...still a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest". It was true before the internet, more so now? Now, with a good search engine, you can find someone somewhere saying most anything.......

For those not taught to question things and think for themselves this presents some problems for sure.

OF
Well put*

steamfunk

Usage style does vary enormously. Personally I have no interest in flavor. I vape for the same reason I used to smoke, to get high. I set the Solo2 to 400F start to finish. Generally get 8 to 10 good hits and then dump the load. My aim is to get a full compliment of cannabinoids in each hit for the consistent, combustion-like, high.

I am the same. 400 start to finish. I pack relatively small loads and take big hits, so I usually get more like 4-5 good ones.

Top Bottom