Arizer Solo II

OF

Okay. Panic. My brandnew Solo II shows an "Error 5" and stopped heating up. Can I fix that myself or is this a classic "Return to vendor" situation?

Bummer. I think it's come up, you might search "Error 5"? Or just "Error" as I think there may have been more than one number????

IIRC it 'went away' when the owner charged it? Or shut it down while charging?

I vaguely recall speculation that it had to do with wiring in the oven.......

Good luck with it. Solo II is too good a vape to have and not be able to use.

OF

OF

Do you find with the wood stem you get cooler vapor?

Not after adjusting the temperature to get similar vapor production. If anything it might be a tiny bit more harsh???

If you want cooler, go longer. Or better still consider the bubbler stem from PIU:
https://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Air-Solo-Long-H2O-Filtration-Stem-p/qctq.airsol2-bubb_l.htm

There's a shorter version which I like very much. This one should be even a bit cooler? In addition to being a bit cooler, it also has more moisture than dry stems which 'helps your throat' (makes it seem less harsh) and does have a small amount of potentially irritating stuff removed by the water (nothing like with blazing.....).

They are handy to use when you want to and have water traps built in so they don't spill (you can carry a 'ready to go' one in your shirt pocket).

OF

lfzero

Would it be possible to buy a cable like this one www.amazon.com/Super-Power-Supply-3-5mm-Barrel/dp/B00KH4QSPU/ and then use USB chargers I already own (like phone chargers, a USB battery pack, and car chargers?) Seems like there should be no issue because the chargers I'm referring to are reste for far more power than the Solo II uses, and from what I understand, the Solo II is the one handling how much power it straw, and all the charger needs to be able to do is keep up, right?

The particularly interesting application here would be bringing my external battery https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Jackery-20100mAh-Qualcomm-External/dp/B01CO8LCP2 on a long hike to recharge on the go.

Last edited:

OF

Would it be possible to buy a cable like this one www.amazon.com/Super-Power-Supply-3-5mm-Barrel/dp/B00KH4QSPU/ and then use USB chargers I already own (like phone chargers, a USB battery pack, and car chargers?) Seems like there should be no issue because the chargers I'm referring to are reste for far more power than the Solo II uses, and from what I understand, the Solo II is the one handling how much power it straw, and all the charger needs to be able to do is keep up, right?

The particularly interesting application here would be bringing my external battery https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Jackery-20100mAh-Qualcomm-External/dp/B01CO8LCP2 on a long hike to recharge on the go.

Sorry to say, no, that won't work. Voltages are wrong. Solo needs 12 VDC and you're talking five! It (Solo) won't even try to charge. ArGo or Air would work fine, since they are single cell systems, therefore 3.7 Volts nominal (4.2 max), not 7.4 (8.2 max) like in Solo. Argo has a micro USB charge port already, Air needs a special cable.

OF

caliganja420

I have noticed that the bottom of my load is slightly green? The top is dark brown but at the bottom it doesnt look as fully extracted
Do i stir? Seems like i couldnt because all the herb would fall out

Top Bottom