Arizer Solo bundle (HC battery, PVHES stem+gong, PNWT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimura

Thinning the herd some more here. For sale is my Arizer Solo which I purchased about 9 months ago. I've used it about every other day and it has never malfunctioned or failed me in any way. There is some minor "holster wear" where the black paint has been worn off along the upper edge of the aluminum cap, just from rubbing against the inside of my pocket when I carry it around. It's barely visable and totally superficial. I can provide more pics if necessary.

Also included is:

- a high capacity battery upgrade from vapepower.ca (CentiZen's website). These upgraded batteries will come installed, and are a huge improvement. When fully charged, I can do a full session at heat level 4 and afterwards the unit still shows 7 lights of remaining charge. I've only had these upgraded batteries for about a month and they are in excellent condition.

- PVHES 14mm gong and PVHES bent stem

- Pinnacle Micro Showerhead Water Tool. This is a good one... When you fill water to just over the slits on the perc, no water ends up in your mouth. It's 14mm so it mates perfectly with the PVHES 14mm gong

- two stock straight stems, a stock bent stem, and a stock aromatherapy bowl

- charger

- stock battery

Asking $150 for the bundle, shipped within the continental US. foreign shipping may be extra. Price reflects the fact that everything is gently used but in great shape

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom