Arizer Solo/Air VS Boundless CFX

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieHitman

HotBoxin' My Wheelchair
So I am a huge Arizer Fan, Solo, Air and Extreme Q 4.o. I was interested in the Boundless CFX and I just wanted to know would you recommend it as an upgraded to the solo/arizer?

HippieHitman,

AJS

Calm Consistency
From what I've read, apparently it can outperform those.
I love my Air as well, but remember the boundless is more all-in-one compared to the Air, which has multiple parts.

AJS,

Justpassedu

I happen to get better vapor production from my air and prefer the glass air path it provides. Also feel less flower goes allot longer in my air during a session. Taste is nice on both , cfx works great through water tools. I like it better in that respect compared to my air plus the quick heat up time but I wouldn't consider it a upgrade to the air , I consider it more as another option with a similar price point. Now if you wanna upgrade from the air , you cannot go wrong with the mighty by storz and Bickel , it's a beast and provides me rips almost comparable to my desktops. You can't go wrong with the cfx though , the customer service is great , the people that work there are cool , the vape itself is nice at the price point with the fancy LCD screen , quick heat up , easy interface and great taste it provides , plus vibration feedback but coming from the air don't expect a huge jump imo .

Justpassedu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom