Arizer Extreme - Malfunctioning Heating Element?

Hello.

I am a fairly experienced vaporizer user, and have been able to troubleshoot (with tons of electrical tape and super glue :rolleyes:) my vaporizer(s) thus far.

Today went like usual, sort of. I packed a bowl, turned on the Extreme to 428 Fahrenheit, and went and took a shower. Usually, when I come back downstairs, the Extreme is hitting perfectly. Today was different though, I took a large inhale, and got nothing. No taste. No vapor. After repeating this several times, I looked at the bowl. Still green!

Finally, as a last resort, I cranked the Extreme to 500F and took a hit for the fuck of it. Then I proceeded to cough my ass off for a few minutes.

Dumbfounded, I turn the unit off and back on, lower the temperature to 428F, and hit it again. Vapor.

I'm currently hitting the vaporizer at 428F and it is working fine.

Can anyone explain this? I'm still pretty perplexed by what happened.

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Everything is fine now though right?

I'm gonna go with leprechauns, or gamma rays :ko:

bluntfaced,

Keyser Soze

Kevin
Retailer
1st thing.....I hope you've been VERYE careful when fixing any vaporizer, ESPECIALLY if you have been repairing items with Super Glue and/or tape. These types of item's will emit a fume(when heated), that can be inhaled when your using your Vape. They dont even have to be directly on the heating element for this to happen. Hopefully this isn't the reason you were coughing so hard....

2nd. Just from what you are saying, it sound's like your gauge is out of caliberation/mis-calibrated(Disclaimer: I am only basing this on what you have said, and it should not be taken as actual diagnosis...for warranty information. As it's hard to truly tell, with out seeing the unit).

How long have you had your unit? Might I suggest checking with who ever you purchased the unit to see what they can do for you. Might be better than having to worry about the calibration. Heating elements, are covered under the Life time warranty(excluding physical damage)

Keyser Soze,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Unless you bought it at 95% of the smoke shops I've been to. Don't let the stupid stoner chick or the crazy old indian man anywhere close to your vape! What you need to do is e-mail arizer if you are having problems. The heating element is warrantied and they have great customer service

good luck

bluntfaced,

Thanks for the replies.

VaporStar- I was exaggerating, I don't really use that much super glue or tape ;)

I emailed Arizer, I'll post back with their reply.

Thanks again

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
bluntfaced said:
Unless you bought it at 95% of the smoke shops I've been to. Don't let the stupid stoner chick or the crazy old indian man anywhere close to your vape! What you need to do is e-mail arizer if you are having problems. The heating element is warrantied and they have great customer service

good luck
whats with crazy old indian comment? I actually take offense too that.

DevoTheStrange,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I apologize, that was offensive. The fact that some random person working at a smoke shop wouldn't know how to fix your vape and would more likely break it has nothing to do with the fact that they are probably Indian.

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom