Arizer EQ w/ Vapecase - ADDED Trade for LILY or Daisy,

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Withdrawn. Moving next week, not enough time left now to comfortably complete a deal.

I have an Arizer Extreme Q, used for a year or so. Never gave me any issues or problems and still works great. I just have an Underdog log that i prefer.

Comes with the EQ, 3 new, already tied bags. 1 turkey bag you can use or not, 1 cyclon bowl, the aroma bowl, 2 glass stir tools, some extra screens, the owner manual, remote, and power cords.

Does NOT come with any silicon tubing. It was stained and being a pain to get clean enough to ship. Cheap enough to order all over though.

Does comes with the $50-60 soft -vapecase- padded case. I did add a couple extra holes in it for other stuff, so it does have some extra holes in the foam but its still works great as a travel and storage case and the holes dont look bad. 2 are for a poker stir tool and one for an arizer air stem. Small holes. And will come with a couple neat pins... Unless you'd rather i remove them.

DSC02253_zpsh8ubimso.jpg

DSC02257_zpsasqdvop8.jpg

If you want pics of the unit on at a certain temp, or better up close pictures of anything just let me know!

Price is $110.

NOW $90- Shipping/insurance/PP fees all included.

EDIT TO ADD: will also trade straight up for a Lily or Daisy vaporizer if you cover the shipping cost on the EQ.

Would also trade straight up for a @VoltageKeeper made battery/wall dual use VVPS. Other Voltage Keeper made VVPS will also be considered, but they may only be partial trades and require more funds on your end.

Thanks for looking any questions just let me know :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom