stark1

Lonesome Planet
It’s all good. Some of us prefer our Argo to others. Arizer has had a stellar track record,
Ask you know who.

Some of us do not.

I retired my Mighty way long ago, and my Crafty, too. I have saved much since.

Micro dosing is good. Less is more.

OF

Good luck with ensuring all posters aren’t vague, incorrect or exaggerate.

Have fun with that.

I think it's safe to say we want all sincere contributions? The whole idea of a Forum is to identify and refine the best ideas to move the understanding/useful stuff forward. And, hopefully, avoid the chaff?

I owned a Mighty and Crafty for almost 2 years and I prefer my Solo 2/ArGo. I never have to worry about battery life and loading/cleaning is easy. I don’t see the need for pods. I just use a doob tube to load my stems.

Now that's great info IMO. What many seek, an experience based appraisal. And qualified (basis explained), making the information even more reliable.

All this because I said I was enjoying my Argo.

Because I said I was enjoying my Argo, while ON the Argo thread.

I mean... :hmm:

Hey, if you figure it out, please send me a PM? I mean, no matter what it is it's very likely to fit in and answer one of the questions the little voices keep whispering in my ear.....

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Damn, Ataxian.
UR all over the place, friend.
Surf’s up, yet?
I’m in a study of QUATUM PHYSICS atm and it’s the hardest subject to date for me?
CANNABIS is helping me study!

I have a ESPRESSO across the beach we’re I live & the waves were perfect with not a soul in da water?

When I was a young-gun the beach was full of blondes (chick’s) & wetsuits of long haired surfer’s
Catching waves. Where is everyone?

Let’s get da party started?
People had more fun back in da daze’s!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You and Isenstein.

Where are you with your Argo, got into some heat with some 56 something year old.
Was just joshing about the 90sec heatup ho-hum. it’s Ok.

I gotta Argo. Chow

OF

I’m in a study of QUATUM PHYSICS atm and it’s the hardest subject to date for me?

Don't knock yourself out, they're sure to change it again soon anyway........

People had more fun back in da daze’s!

Yeah, but now we have cell phones! Now instead of an assortment of scars and adventures we have bent necks and thumb problems....

Time to find the Solo (or ArGo) it's been too long already,

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Don't knock yourself out, they're sure to change it again soon anyway........

Yeah, but now we have cell phones! Now instead of an assortment of scars and adventures we have bent necks and thumb problems....

Time to find the Solo (or ArGo) it's been too long already,

OF
Did you know the next town over from where I grew up had a High School that produced some famous people? You went there most likely?

I was thinking about getting a ARGO?

My SOLO is so functional for me?

ARISER makes good stuff!
I studied philosophy to a fault?
Their are black shirt Rasta types?
However their are scientists as well?

CANNABIS is CIVILIZED for everyone!
Rich or poor?
Mentally challenged?
Well studied?
Their are many types of need’s?
There is not a wrong way or right way to enjoy CANNABIS!
Just a way!

CANNABIS is safer than most thing’s we consume!
It has something for everyone?

Last edited:

LabPong

Heat up time results (full battery charge, from off to 180º C, empty oven):

Fury 2: 13.32 seconds
ArGo: 93.02 seconds

This is interesting....because my results are different.

From room temp of 21c.......got to 158c in 40 seconds. Almost new stock battery in well used Argo purchased just after it was released.

I usually do not use C....it's F for me.....but normally it is 49 seconds to get to my normal 376F for a sesh.

John...are you in a really cold area? Or maybe you need new batteries?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This is interesting....because my results are different.

From room temp of 21c.......got to 158c in 40 seconds. Almost new stock battery in well used Argo purchased just after it was released.

I usually do not use C....it's F for me.....but normally it is 49 seconds to get to my normal 376F for a sesh.

John...are you in a really cold area? Or maybe you need new batteries?
You ever smoke a joint?

ataxian,
Reactions: arb

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Is the Argo supposed to start heating right away when turned on? Mine seems to want a temp button pushed first before it will heat.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Thanks. Finally found it in the manual also. I did actually read the manual before using it, but couldn’t remember that part. Wonder if I had a vapcap before reading it. Hmmmm...

I feel like the flavor of the Argo is pretty consistent through the session. I kept waiting for the taste to go off, but it didn’t until the end.

Just tried the dosing capsules, you can leave the lid on! You have to put them in upside down, but this makes them much easier to remove from the stem. I need to find a better way to carry a few capsules around.

Also, of my 5 capsules, only 2 are at all tight. Some of them almost fall out. Of the two that are tight one is probably unusable, but the other 3-4 work GREAT.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Have an F-2 dosing cap (without top) dedicated on to an Argo stem; with the open end
Facing into the glass reservoir, it serves nicely to limit the bowl size, and to keep
Micro doses intact.

In my world, “Less is more”.

Maybe I’ll put it on my EDC belt today while biking to the VA hospital.
Take a toke over the line.
Get hi.

4g4v1i.jpg
j

Jgott56

Is the Argo supposed to start heating right away when turned on? Mine seems to want a temp button pushed first before it will heat.

Probably a safety in case it turns on in your pocket...since this is intended to be an on the go, portable vape.

Have an F-2 dosing cap (without top) dedicated on to an Argo stem; with the open end
Facing into the glass reservoir, it serves nicely to limit the bowl size, and to keep
Micro doses intact.

In my world, “Less is more”.

Maybe I’ll put it on my EDC belt today while biking to the VA hospital.
Take a toke over the line.
Get hi.

4g4v1i.jpg
j

How do you get the dosing cap out when it's in that tight? Use anything special?

Last edited by a moderator:

OF

Probably a safety in case it turns on in your pocket...since this is intended to be an on the go, portable vape.

I doubt it, you need to press two buttons (and the right to) continuously for several seconds to wake it up, a single, momentary press on either two of the 3 will start heating. A much lower threshold?

Rather, I think, it's so the owner can review the setting? F2, for instance, goes immediately to heating but it has a separate display of the setting as it heats up.

How do you get the dosing cap out when it's in that tight? Use anything special?

I use a safety pin with a small hook in the end (heat it to glowing with your torch first, it bends easily). Hook through the mesh lower down and pull straight up. Best when hot. Prying on the top from the side will distort the mesh quickly.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
sorry did I miss something? I do not understand what your question pertains too. I am not sure what me ever smoking a J has to do with this thread or what I am discussing with the heat up times on the argo?
Sorry I was being ESOTERIC & hard too understand!

The ARGO is a fine unit and should be considered!

Joint’s were 4 pre-civilization ape’s like I once experienced?

It’s not clear my thoughts, please forgive me!

LabPong

Sorry I was being ESOTERIC & hard too understand!

The ARGO is a fine unit and should be considered!

Joint’s were 4 pre-civilization ape’s like I once experienced?

It’s not clear my thoughts, please forgive me!

ahhh i see...ok, then let me indulge you.

I started back in 1981......and since then...probably rolled a thousand..haaaa

But after the first couple years of those gold zigzags....(hated the orange ones...like paper bags)..I got used to only 1 paper...."french squares"....or we just called them "pack of squares". Other wise know as Club SD. Modiano rice papers from France......no glue.....wet and tear the end...and it sticks!

CLUB-FRENCH-SQUARE-SD-Modiano-ROLLING-PAPERS-BLUE.jpg

I have been fire free since July of 2017......only hot ass air on my flowers now!

Argo is my little sipper box.... :tup:

Top Bottom