1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizer ARGO vs Healthy Rips Fury 2

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by DopeFight, Jul 11, 2018 at 10:58 PM.

1. DopeFight

DopeFight Well-Known Member

In my last post I was leaning towards getting an Arizer Air II or a Pax 3. But after getting a couple of recommendations for the Fury 2 I decided to check it out. (I REALLY liked the small compact design.) and see what others here were saying about the Fury in it's thread. When I checked out some YouTube reviews it led me to the ARGO by Arizer. There's things I like and dislike on each. Just can't quite figure out which one wins out... I'd appreciate any feedback on the matter. LoL

2. almost there

almost there Well-Known Member

How do you feel pricewise, there’s a noticeable difference. I never tried an arizer product to be honest but they have a good reputation so it’ll be quality, only question is if it suits your lifestyle? I have a F2 and it’s my absolute favorite out and about device but I never ever use it at home. I have much better options at the comfort of my space but someone else who wants something for all environments may feel differently. Bottom line, they’re both solid choices, just go with whichever suits u. Sorry I don’t think I helped at all, lol.

arb likes this.
  3. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Fury 2 is excellent. I never picked up an Argo since they fill similar niches for me. Arizer products are generally excellent though.

4. frosty234

frosty234 Well-Known Member

I'd go for the Argo. I have to be honest I haven't tested it yet but I do own a fury.and a solo 2.
    The arizers new generation portables all work with the same heating technique so I'd go with the Argo as I prefer my solo over the fury. It sure does depend on how you want to use it but the interchangeable battery is a huge advantage over the fury.

The fury is an awesome device though just the lite battery life and harsh vapor kills it for me. It's my on the go option.

arb and Helios like this.
  5. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

My use case for the Fury 2 is the same as @frosty234 described above. I think we should hold off on recommending the Argo unless we've tried it though. All the reviews like it just fine but do not liken its vapor production or quality to the Air or Solo II. They all seem to tactfully play down that it's not a big cloud producer and point out that it's a plastic body unlike the air and solo line. I also don't have first hand knowledge of the Argo so I'm not passing judgment or anything. I love my Solo II but it's not portable or stealthy.

I just enjoyed a road trip with the Fury 2 and found that temp stepping plus packing a power bank put it in a position to be successful. The Fury 2 also has a lot of versatility with the available accessories and the wpa is a lot of fun at home.

arb likes this.
  6. lookhigh

lookhigh waiting for the click

For CS alone FURY2. Arizer are a pain to deal with, but buy through puffitup and your good.

Whisper, Mr. Gweilo 420 and bossman like this.
  7. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Healthy Rips have been very impressive in customer service and relations. They are also present on FC.

Whisper, lookhigh and bossman like this.
  8. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

Agreed, I've contacted HR twice about small stuff and been really impressed by how responsive and helpful they are. I also just asked for a specific bundle option for the new Fierce and in less than a day they confirmed they'd add it.

Whisper, lookhigh and Mr. Gweilo 420 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors