Arizer Air II

LabPong

awesome, the site says 50% more powerful battery than the original air, but I have never owned it. What does that put the battery at? Also, does this heat up and work exactly like the Solo 1/2?

Not sure what they actually mean by 50% more powerful battery.... or if it really is pertaining to better electronic circuit efficiency allowing 50% more performance.

Gigsabits53

I have never owned an Arizer product but I must say the Air II and Solo II both look awesome! I may pick one of these after I see some reviews of the Air II. I always vape at home so I'm guessing the Solo II would be better for me, but maybe not??? Seems like the Solo II has been well received so I was thinking about buying one and now this..... decisions.:)

Nytron

The best vape gets even better? The batteries pictured on Arizer's website looks exactly like a Panasonic NCR 18650 3400mAH. Not sure how that is going to yield 50% more battery life.

Maybe the heater is more efficient now, which yields higher max temp, better adjustability, and better battery life?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Air 2 has interchangeable batteries the Solo 2 doesn't. It would depend on what you would prefer. Also if you need something small and stealth.
I would email Arizer and ask questions if you had any. Like the more powerful battery or heater question. They usually are pretty good about getting back to me whenever I have emailed them.

Gigsabits53

Thank you @CarolKing ! I think the Solo II would be fine for me as I dont see me taking it anywhere (illegal state, in fact my state is about 50 years behind the times of say, California), but I digress. :)

I will wait and see though, watch some reviews and decide then. Everyone needs an Arizer product I figure. They certainly have a great reputation.

BigJr48

Does anyone know if Arizer has upgraded the air path, similar to the Solo 2?

BigJr48,

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
a simple look at their website shows a pic....but it's exactly like what you get with the Air1.

WHAT’S INCLUDED
1 x Air II Multi-Purpose Micro-Heater
1x Battery
1 x Charger / USB /Power Adapter
1 x Glass Aroma Tube – 70mm
1 x Glass Aroma Tube – 70mm with Tip
1 x Glass Botanical Dish
2 x Silicone Stem Caps
1 x Belt-Clip Carry Case
1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
4 x Stainless steel Filter Screens
1 x Package of Botanicals
1 x Owners Manual

Hmm, no silicone case like the Air 1?

bluenavey00,
Reactions: Summer

biohacker

What custom session settings are possible?

I think it means that you can toggle through the temps with 1 or 10 degree increments.

I think it means being able to set the length of time auto shutoff .. like the Solo 2

It sounds like I wasn't clear, so just to clarify:

Custom Session Settings

Even more unique, the Arizer Solo II allows you to choose at what increments you can toggle through temps with Custom Session Settings. Arizer Solo II enables you to toggle through temps at either 1 or 10-degree increments.

Just sub Arizer Air II for Arizer Solo II.

Does anyone know if Arizer has upgraded the air path, similar to the Solo 2?

Yes! Arizer is advertising an ISOLATED AIR PATH with the Air II! This is huge IMO, especially since Arizer haven't made a product that has its air path isolated from the electronics, including their desktop models.

I'm curious as to whether the airflow will be better on the Air II than the Solo II, like it was with the Air I. And a battery that lasts more than 3 sessions would be tits.

WAY overpriced IMO, but that will change fast with retailers! Ain't that right @PlanetVape @agracan @PuffItUp ! You all da bomb!

BigJr48

I'm curious as to whether the airflow will be better on the Air II than the Solo II, like it was with the Air I

So am I, which is why I'm ready to make the leap once again if the air flow is consistent with or better than the Solo 2.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Arizer has the Solo 2 more expensive than what you can buy through @PuffItUp but it may take a month or more to For the AA 2 will get to the online stores. Plus with PIU's 10% discount it might be a lot lower. I bought my Solo 2 for $212.00 through PIU after my discount. It will probably be similar for the Air 2. Arizer was charging $259 for the Solo 2 American price. I agree this intital price seems too much. The Air OG has been $10 or $20 more than the Solo OG in the past. The prices of both Arizer's portable OGs will be cheaper to buy. I would wait to buy the Air 2 around Black Friday if you can keep your VAS in check for that long.:D:leaf:

Last edited:

OF

The batteries pictured on Arizer's website looks exactly like a Panasonic NCR 18650 3400mAH. Not sure how that is going to yield 50% more battery life.

Easy, 3400 is 50% more mAh than before, same as just happened with Solo I to Solo II?

Leaves open the question of 'is it safe/approved to use the new 18650 in the old Air?'. That could be a very cheap upgrade.......

Nobody's mentioned how nice it is to get a useful battery gauge to replace that lame attempt on at least some of the current Airs. The first had noting at all. I find that part (lame to useless 'meter') to be a big minus, scarcely better than none at all (like on my original).

Arizer seems to be continuing to improve their already good products, whether any change is 'worth the cost' is an individual call I guess? Solo I and the original Airs still work as well as they ever did, and will no doubt do so for a long time to come. A bit like car models?

OF

exime

I like my Air but I feel like it doesn't get me very stoned. This thing looks great though. A million times better than the Ghost in my opinion.

I had the Solo 1 and never loved it either. I have the Solo 2 now and it's my favorite vaporizer (although I don't have a lot). They make some really good changes with their #2 vapes that make them awesome.

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
Yay! Finally the Air gets upgraded, as I've been happy with my Air but am getting annoyed by the fact that I only have 5 heat settings. I really like the blue colored one, might have to go with that one. From speculation they listened to us and added a 2 second start time to the options menu! That's what made me hesitate on purchasing the Solo II.

I've definitely been a fan of Arizer, and I'm happy with the Air II that has been released. I'm going to have to buy one next paycheck :leaf:

blackstone

It's great that they're listening and offering all these features.
Didn't think I'd be buying an Air (or Air II) in the future!
This has the potential to taste very good, with added peace of mind too.

I'm even thinking the supplied one battery would do at first.
The blue looks fun and the black looks very cool, small attractive units with lots of adjustments and power.
More proof that phone apps are not needed to vape properly!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I'm thinking of busting out my og solo here to build the excitement a bit??!
Just have to find the pull cord to start it up lol
Times are tough but I need to treat myself too it's the weekend!
Pulled the og solo out yesterday too! (1st pull start!:smug:) Still like a tank!! Gotta love the Arizers!!:cheers: This air2 though. .soo purdy!:mmmm:

blackstone

I would be surprised how small these are, as I never saw an Air for reals.
Saw a focus a while back and it was much tinier than I had thought, and my pax was smaller than I expected.
Maybe the pictures make these things look bigger than they are.
The Air II screen must be tiny too.

Does the (vented) oven part get too hot to hold on an og Air?

blackstone,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Made me bust out my og air! :brow: Money B!:tup: (Still want the 2):bang:

The battery meter upgrade sure would be nice! My biggest complaint about the original is it dying when I need it most!

I ran some stems through my Air today again too. Performs bit better through water than dry for me, not sure why. Although overall, it really reminds me of an electronic joint.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I would be surprised how small these are, as I never saw an Air for reals.
Saw a focus a while back and it was much tinier than I had thought, and my pax was smaller than I expected.
Maybe the pictures make these things look bigger than they are.
The Air II screen must be tiny too.

Does the (vented) oven part get too hot to hold on an og Air?

This is a pic of Focus pro, Air OG, and Crafty (for good measure.) Hope it helps!
K5Nsg

(ugh, I can never get my images to show up and I can never find the post that shows me how to do it properly. But link works if you want to take a look)

Last edited:
Top Bottom