Arizer Air II VS Pax II/III

DopeFight

What's up guys? I'm looking to get myself a new portable vape but having a hard time deciding on what model to buy. Since I already own an Air and a Pax I'd thought of sticking with them and just getting an updated version. If anyone could give me some feedback on how they compare and contrast to each other I'd really appreciate it. I put the II/III because I've read more than one review that said the Pax II was all around better than the III model.

DopeFight,
Reactions: arb

DopeFight

I'd thought of that too... there are just so many "good ones" to choose from and all the widely mixed views on them don't really help with the decision making process. I'm open to hearing any suggestions on a good portable thats around $200 bucks. I could probably go up to about $250 if it would be money well spent.

I use my Air several times a day and it's definitely gets used more than anything else. So the Air II kina appealed to me. Especially with now being able to dial in a temperature. What I like about the new Pax is having the half size chamber and that it can do concentrates. My biggest and really only complaint about the Pax is the huge oven and the amount of products it takes to load it.

Don't really have to be super stealthy but that's always a plus. Taste quality and efficiency is what I look for most in a vape.

Last edited:

ginolicious

I’ll be honest the Haze Dual V3 is quite the nice addition. 18650 removable battery. A lot of people are up on the fury 2, airvape XS or possibly even a Milana. You could always try a square as well. Improvements have been made on the Haze Square for sure.

ginolicious,
Reactions: arb

sickmanfraud

While it is not the stealthiest choice I recommend the Tubo Evic.

I have had one for over a year and use it ALL the time.

Another choice would be the @HealthyRips Fierce which is not yet released.

lookhigh

FC member
since you have 2 conduction vapes already you should..... no have to try a convection one.
Fury 2 is a sweet deal on mostly convection.
You would still have enough of your $250 to buy a vapcap.

Top Bottom