Arizer Air + Extras - $180 obo, or Trade for HydraTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
****EDIT**** Trade has been completed ****EDIT****

Hello all! I purchased his Arizer Air a little over a month ago, due to not being able to use my desktop vapes in a temporary living situation, and not owning any portables at the time. While it's proven to be incredibly useful, and it definitely filled the gap left by not being able to vape indoors, it has no place in my rotation now that we have found a new home. Coincidentally, amidst moving into our new place, my only Hydratube was damaged. I cannot really afford to spring for a new tube at the moment, and I have other glassware that works alright in the meantime. But at the same time, I have no need for this Air now, and figured maybe someone could benefit from this situation as well.

So up for sale or trade, is a nearly new Arizer Air package, including thhe following:
1X Arizer Air (Black)
1X OEM battery
1X OEM charger
1X Tenergy 2 battery charger
5X(maybe 4, maybe 6, will have to check) spare Panasonic batteries. They are not OEM, but seem to be similar spec/identical size. I have not used any battery other than the OEM, but will include these as I have no use for them.
1X standard glass stem
1X glass stem with plastic screw on MP
1X glass stem with 14mm GONG male joint
1X silicone sleeve white/translucent
1X black holster carrying case (holds Air w/ or w/out sleeve on, and has spots for two stems
1X Original packaging

PU5zThYh.jpg

I may be forgetting something, but I will check back tomorrow to update the post. Please PM me with any questions or offers.

I would like to get $180 for the whole package
I would be willing to let everything but the extra batteries go for $170
I would be willing to let everything but the extra batteries and the Tenergy charger go for $160.

For trades, I am only really looking for a Hydratube. My preference is a Hydracirc, but I am really open to any hydratubes.

Payment will be accepted via PayPal, and includes USPS priority shipping with insurance.

Thank you for taking the time to look!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom