Are there any strains that numb the tongue?

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
I would like to believe that the bud that I am getting is not laced with anything, or have pesticides in them. I have been getting it from my supplier, who for certain smokes the same thing he gives me, as well as supplies other people that use the same bud. Its a nice healthy looking bud and it smells like dank bud. I live in a non legal state.

I have been getting it from the same dealer for a while, though is a different strain from what I am accostumed to getting. Its girl scout cookies he says. I have smoked and vaped alittle of it, its a bit harsh to smoke or vape it, but it definately smells like marijuana. to cancel one or the other out, but either way it ends up numbing my tongue one way or the another.

TheMadDabber,

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
If there are any strains that numb the tongue, I've never had or heard of them in 50-ish years of using marijuana. Would be concerned, too.:suspicious:

Edit: Suggest you Google marijuana numbs tongue. I found results about mouth and tongue numbness from weed so it has happened to others.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I have smoked and vaped alittle of it, its a bit harsh to smoke or vape it, but it definately smells like marijuana. to cancel one or the other out, but either way it ends up numbing my tongue one way or the another.
That is odd.
Maybe it's that new hybrid strain, canna-cocaine? :)

How long does the numbing last??
Anybody else getting the same effect from it?

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
That is odd.
Maybe it's that new hybrid strain, canna-cocaine? :)

How long does the numbing last??
Anybody else getting the same effect from it?

It lasts as much as the high lasts, about a few hours, its totally gone the day after. Its not a total numbing effect, but a numbing feeling that lets me know its there. Kinda scared to vape the rest of it, unfortunately its the only person that I know that I can get bud from. I havent heard this from the people that get it from him as well, but I will ask.

@Amoreena, thank you for the suggestion. I did look up marijuana and numb tongue in the beginning, though didnt come up with much. I googled just like you wrote it and came up with more things. Apparently some strains like Ak47 and white rhino do have a numbing effect on the tongue, though I dont know how to distinguish this between weed that has bad stuff in it or just a minor side effect.

Last edited:
TheMadDabber,
Reactions: Amoreena

Wizsteve

I would like to believe that the bud that I am getting is not laced with anything, or have pesticides in them. I have been getting it from my supplier, who for certain smokes the same thing he gives me, as well as supplies other people that use the same bud. Its a nice healthy looking bud and it smells like dank bud. I live in a non legal state.

I have been getting it from the same dealer for a while, though is a different strain from what I am accostumed to getting. Its girl scout cookies he says. I have smoked and vaped alittle of it, its a bit harsh to smoke or vape it, but it definately smells like marijuana. to cancel one or the other out, but either way it ends up numbing my tongue one way or the another.

Is this indoor or outdoor bud? if you break the bud apart and carefully pull out the middle part of the bud leaving the outer does it still numb.

Why is this important? there are a few plants that can cause this same effect or worse when in contact or brushed against when growing ,harvesting, etc. you can do a simple dip in water and see if the water removes anything.

Here Poision Ivy and Poison Oak grows everywhere and is often over looked the powder off the leaves can end up sticking to the trics of the bud.

Ok now for indoor bud i have heard of ppl grinding up vik's or oxy's pain pills and adding it to the water during the last week or so no idea why but this would explain the numbing.

Top Bottom