Are recyclers good for flower

Notoriousbig1

So a Smocone has come up on craigslist and I was interested in it but didn't know if recyclers are good for flower. I imagine that since the smoke stays in contact with the water as well as the large amount of water that it preserves flavor well but I've never hit one so I don't know. I already own a pillar, sov stemline, Toro 7/13, a custom slugworth, and a jm flow megabeaker, and a movies 65t. So I'm pretty good on diffusion I mainly was wondering how much they preserve flavor and unfortunately I don't know shit about them any help on how they hit is appreciated thanks

Notoriousbig1,

Notoriousbig1

Well I keep all my pieces sparkly clean so I'm not worried about any build up, more just flavor, I just wasn't sure if it'd be a harsh hit or a flavorful one, cause the only thing I don't like about some of my tubes is I feel the smoke can get a lil stale before it gets to me

Notoriousbig1,

davesmith

Glass Blower
I'm talking about SMOKING. For vaping its a totally different thing, I'll just say I assumed smoking as the OP says smoke in his post. Obv your not going to block tubes with vapour (unless your super heavy user and never clean your pieces lol.

Top Bottom