• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arcadia Longmada Motar Quartz Bowl 510 Thread for Rosin

Wow, I just got this in the mail today and..... BANG. I think this beats anything I have tried yet. I wonder why there's no info about it here.

It is a quartz cup with no exposed coil or donuts. The instructions says 30 to 45Watts but I have my mod set on 20 watts and it's making such a huge cloud that I almost coughed (I never cough. I have a rep for taking huge hits and never coughing. A born pot smoker. LOL) Still, this thing takes me close.

Huge bowl. I don't know how it is heating this giant. Like a witches caldron with bubbling rosin in it. LOL

I just got it so I am just starting to play with it but, wow. I must admit, it takes the first 10 seconds to melt a fresh bowl and get it hot. But the second 10 seconds is killer. The fog begins about 3 or 4 seconds and just gets stronger.

Top air flow with a carb that gives total control over the air/hit mix.

Cheap at $25

So far, this is the best performing rosin vape I have found besides the G9. However, a 510 thread makes this the top of my list.

Unbelievable that there is no mention of it here.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have one of these too. I have the Giraffe version with a side mouthpiece ,lol. It rocks hard !
Bought mine from here. The side mouthpiece beats the others because it has less splatter .
I even managed to run in TCR on the WISMEC RX300

rBVaHVogHiqAaN10AAEhno_lC_I378.jpg

Just to add that i tried also the short straight moutpiece version and could not recommend it over the giraffe attachment.. A glob of oil ended into my mouth..
Replacement heaters seem to cost 5$.

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
I’m seriously thinking of trying one of these out ... I like the style of the top vs the QQ.

Anyone here try both and able to chime in on a comparison?

Abysmal Vapor

Make sure you get the Giraffe mouthpiece cause (sided like the pic above) because the other version do a lot of splatter in the mp,i would also get an extra heat sink adapter,so you can save your mods 510 connection some wear and tear due the the often re-screwing.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
These motar's work very well though I think a QQ would be a better performer just judging on the coils on mine vs DT's, plus rebuildable. For the price, these are great portable units but I think the dhgate knockoff's aren't built as well as the QQ. I think the replacement quartz dishes are around $7 per for the motars, if you can find them.

http://ineedhemp.com/product/quartz-quest-510-thread-concentrate-atomizer/

DSC07205-600x600.jpg

asdf420

QQ is quartz quest?

Do you have to load a lot on these? earlier, with more stuff that was smudged on the sides and many heat cycles, i guess I got a huge hit that made me cough, but after that, nothing. Why the fuck do I keep trying to get higher? This is getting hard to type. But anyway. I had raised the wattage to 25w with some stuff smudged on the bottom, and then a rice grain sized dab.. tried to not inhale too much, the device started feeling warm. I was getting nothing, wtf.

Do you heat for 10 seconds without inhaling at all, with just a carb cap, at 20W? Then after that, heat while inhaling with a carb cap? I don't have one though, was just using my finger..

Last edited:
asdf420,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I got one of these the other day to try with CBD isolate
Seems to work quite well for me on an istick Pico or a dna75 at around 25-30 watts.
I find I need to preheat for a few seconds before trying to draw and use my finger to feather the carb for best results.
Still experimenting.
Any tips or advice would be welcome. :)

Only source I can see for replacement heaters is dhgate for $9 each. Does anyone have a cheaper alternative?

I only use 18 to 20 watts on mine. If I go 20 watts, I pulse it near the end when it starts getting red hot. And, definitely a few seconds of pre-heat make it right.

The mouthpiece is easily adaptable to a bong with either a small piece of flexible hose or, I use an old Arizer Q glass elbow and a piece of hose. I can do pics if you need them. If you don't like water but want a longer stem, the mouthpiece from the E-Nano fits right over the Motar stem and makes it longer and smoother.

By, 'replacement heaters' if you mean the quartz cups, yeah I got an extra from milehighsupplies on eBay and their service was very good. I think they were $12.

asdf420

The Motar.
tl;dr how much do you put in them? Do you just cover and heat for 10 seconds, then hit it while heating?

It's hard to describe how much is how much. I put in a dab and I get 4 or 5 hits. Then, I wipe out the cup and fill with fresh.

With a fresh fill, I will let it heat 5 or 6 seconds and then start hitting. I take huge hits so I may start the timer twice to milk my bong the way I like.

On succeeding hits, 3 or 4 seconds is usually enough preheat.

I often take a tiny puff and the 'back pressure' will puff a tiny wisp of smoke out of the top. That's when I know it's ready. :)

Like all things, it's a learning curve to get it to act just the way you like to to act. ;)

Abysmal Vapor

I was able to run mine on the RX300 with the TUBO software in Cruise mod and TC ,i had to dial in resitance but it works great :). Coils are SS.
Dont you notice that the cups from the links are different. Flat top instead of having a bump ?

asdf420

Does the Motar work with temp control. I might have to give it a try.

apparently it does, although the coils are SS. see 2 posts below

so far, this thing hasn't been working as well as ccell carts :\ maybe TC would help things. It seems like I burned shit, there's still some black residue on the sides of the inside of the cup. i tried 99% iso, q-tips and heat, still won't come off?

The OD of the giraffe mouthpiece is 9mm. i wish i could find cheap silicone tubing to attach this to water, i've been searching for silicone fucking tubing for hours and it's a real pain in the ass. I guess I'd have to buy some from fucking China on ebay and wait 5 weeks like with the link below, but fuck that. maybe i'm just an idiot and just need to go to a hardware store? I think the 10mm ID/14mm OD would work well, would just need to put tape or something around the mouthpiece

9/16" OD should work well with 14mm glass as well. that size of tubing should take care of all my needs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1mm-32mm-I...exible-Tubing-High-Temp-Hose-IL/401534956392?

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Talking about little known vapes, I'm testing the VapeDynamics CeraWax and it's quite good too. Ceramic cup with air intakes above the cup floor, as well as a screw-on cap that prevents any splatter. I should create a thread at some point but in the mean time I invite you to have a look at it too.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I was able to run mine on the RX300 with the TUBO software in Cruise mod and TC ,i had to dial in resitance but it works great :). Coils are SS.
Dont you notice that the cups from the links are different. Flat top instead of having a bump ?

Could you post your TCR setting for us, will be getting mine soon.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Abysmal Vapor

Could you post your TCR setting for us, will be getting mine soon.
I just lended it to a friend for the weekend,but i can post on Monday. My wismec RX300 kind of automaticly decided what the cold resistance is ,i havent tweaked anything else ,i was actually surprised how well it worked but i havent measured of temps shown are close to the realistic.I just used it with the same settings i used my TUBOx .

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: LesPlenty
The OD of the giraffe mouthpiece is 9mm. i wish i could find cheap silicone tubing to attach this to water, i've been searching for silicone fucking tubing for hours and it's a real pain in the ass. I guess I'd have to buy some from fucking China on ebay and wait 5 weeks like with the link below, but fuck that. maybe i'm just an idiot and just need to go to a hardware store? I think the 10mm ID/14mm OD would work well, would just need to put tape or something around the mouthpiece

9/16" OD should work well with 14mm glass as well. that size of tubing should take care of all my needs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1mm-32mm-I...exible-Tubing-High-Temp-Hose-IL/401534956392?

I don't know what size it is but all my standard clear plastic tubing fits the mouthpiece of my Motar. I can take a pic if you need one but what I am using is the standard Arizer Extreme Q "Short Whip" or Original Mini Whip" as Arizer calls it.

This slips right over the Motar glass mouthpiece stem and drops right into my 19mm bong. Just awesome.

Here it is at puffitup.com

https://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Mini-Whip-p/arz.ext-104_mini.htm

with a 15% discount, it's a great solution and puff it up ships lightning fast.

ARZ.EXT-104_MINI-2T.jpg

EDIT: I pulled my original Arizer whip and good luck has become us, the writing on the hose...

5/16" ID x 7/16" OD 70F Non-Toxic PVC NSF-51 Canada K140324 19:09

I just did a quick double check on this and it fits perfectly.

Hope that helps

Last edited:

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Wow, I just got this in the mail today and..... BANG. I think this beats anything I have tried yet. I wonder why there's no info about it here.

It is a quartz cup with no exposed coil or donuts. The instructions says 30 to 45Watts but I have my mod set on 20 watts and it's making such a huge cloud that I almost coughed (I never cough. I have a rep for taking huge hits and never coughing. A born pot smoker. LOL) Still, this thing takes me close.

Huge bowl. I don't know how it is heating this giant. Like a witches caldron with bubbling rosin in it. LOL

I just got it so I am just starting to play with it but, wow. I must admit, it takes the first 10 seconds to melt a fresh bowl and get it hot. But the second 10 seconds is killer. The fog begins about 3 or 4 seconds and just gets stronger.

Top air flow with a carb that gives total control over the air/hit mix.

Cheap at $25

So far, this is the best performing rosin vape I have found besides the G9. However, a 510 thread makes this the top of my list.

Unbelievable that there is no mention of it here.

Just got mine in, you say you start at 20 wts?
Any way to set TC ?
Got it for $15 at Fasttech, cool looking, see if it can stay up with Sai Ti Bucket.

Top Bottom