1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Arcadia Longmada Motar Quartz Bowl 510 Thread for Rosin

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Hackerman, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

Wow, I just got this in the mail today and..... BANG. I think this beats anything I have tried yet. I wonder why there's no info about it here.

It is a quartz cup with no exposed coil or donuts. The instructions says 30 to 45Watts but I have my mod set on 20 watts and it's making such a huge cloud that I almost coughed (I never cough. I have a rep for taking huge hits and never coughing. A born pot smoker. LOL) Still, this thing takes me close.

Huge bowl. I don't know how it is heating this giant. Like a witches caldron with bubbling rosin in it. LOL

I just got it so I am just starting to play with it but, wow. I must admit, it takes the first 10 seconds to melt a fresh bowl and get it hot. But the second 10 seconds is killer. The fog begins about 3 or 4 seconds and just gets stronger.

Top air flow with a carb that gives total control over the air/hit mix.

Cheap at $25

So far, this is the best performing rosin vape I have found besides the G9. However, a 510 thread makes this the top of my list.

Unbelievable that there is no mention of it here.

2. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

I'm looking for a portable for rosin but have mixed feelings about the saionara top airflow and the QQ but this one sounds promising!

mixchu69 and GreenHopper like this.
  3. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

I have one of these too. I have the Giraffe version with a side mouthpiece ,lol. It rocks hard !
    Bought mine from here. The side mouthpiece beats the others because it has less splatter .
    I even managed to run in TCR on the WISMEC RX300

[​IMG]
    Just to add that i tried also the short straight moutpiece version and could not recommend it over the giraffe attachment.. A glob of oil ended into my mouth..
    Replacement heaters seem to cost 5$.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  4. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

I’m seriously thinking of trying one of these out ... I like the style of the top vs the QQ.

Anyone here try both and able to chime in on a comparison?

5. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Make sure you get the Giraffe mouthpiece cause (sided like the pic above) because the other version do a lot of splatter in the mp,i would also get an extra heat sink adapter,so you can save your mods 510 connection some wear and tear due the the often re-screwing.

6. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

What's a QQ? I really love my Motar but, Like he said, get the giraffe mouthpiece. They are on eBay right now for under $25.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors