1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Arcade and Pinball Love!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by mystery3m, Mar 18, 2014.

1. mystery3m

mystery3m Well-Known Member

I collect arcade games and pinball machines. I posted in the welcome thread and thought it might be best to just move all conversation here so I don't take over the other thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. smokum

smokum I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

Ahh the machines of past days when pinball was a quarter and gave you 5 balls that you could actually manage to hit at least ONCE with the ONE or TWO (delux lol) paddles :lol:
    vapecat and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  3. vapecat

vapecat Member

Wow, nice selection of pins! I own a Tales From The Crypt and love it.
    FrogBoy138 and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  4. mystery3m

Got 4 tournaments to go to. One in South Carolina March 30th, Outer Banks North Carolina April 5, Benefit Fundraiser Tournament for a pinball designer with brain cancer April 12 and lastly Greensboro NC April 27..
    nopartofme and FrogBoy138 like this.
  5. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

6. syrupy

syrupy reitcello - it's what's for breakfast

Luv me some MAME.
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  7. mystery3m

SSVUN~YAH and VAPEHUNTER like this.
  8. mystery3m

Built this for my mame. I used two usb game pads and wired up the arcade parts to the circuit boards. My PC thinks that I am using two gravis gamepad pros haha!

[​IMG]
    SSVUN~YAH, VAPEHUNTER and syrupy like this.
  9. VAPEHUNTER

VAPEHUNTER Well-Known Member

Wow very impressive! I want your Road blaster game:drool:, I have it for my Atari LYNX but the actual full size arcade game.....Wow! About two years ago my brother and I picked up a Two seater Sega Super GT racing game. Then last year we got SCUD RACE, the Japanese version of Sega Super GT. Once I get some new chips we will be able to link up all four. Its hard to believe all these great arcade games from the past could now be had for so cheap. Thank you Craigs List!
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  10. mystery3m

I got that RoadBlasters for $100. The monitor was shot so I used the monitor from my Wizard of Wor. Later I converted that with an arcade>VGA converter (GBS8220) and installed a flat panel in it.

[​IMG]
    VAPEHUNTER and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  11. mystery3m

Met a guy last August about an hour from Pittsburgh with the ultimate hangout.... Here is a pic I found on DeviantArt. The others I took.

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the party alien
    [​IMG]

He has THREE levels of games and pop culture "stuff". About 180 games. He lives in another house and uses this one for fun....

[​IMG]
    smokum, grokit and Caligula like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors