Aovape Canva - Best Wax Pen

OrangeFish

I got the Aovape Canva and the Como (equivalent to the regular Evolve

Canva is like he Evolve plus on steroids
The 3 settings is great .

I did swap Canva coil with the Plus and the Canva battery fired up the Plus coi.
The whole Plus head screws right on
I willl try the Plus donut tonight.

Also the Evolve battery fired up the Canva dual coil.

Only tried the double coil on the Canva
I do like the magnetic head Will see if I lose it .
Also like you can remove the storage part.

As for the Como same thing it will fire up the regular Evolve dual coil
Wonder why Yocan doesn't have the temp control on either?

Love the temp control on the Como (3 settings) also the built in dab toolon top is a great idea and does fit the Evolve coil.

Two o rings hold the cover on the Como we'll see how long they last but I could always use the Evolve parts with ease.

Also the Como comes with ceramic coil that looks different than a ref ceramic donut
Haven't tried that yet
Not much else to add to what's been said.
But they are nice improvements to the Evolve I think.
Only time will tell if they replace them.
I got a magneto, couldn't find quartz coils so I got a casper trio, which actually had a better magnetic cap and built in tool, and used its coils and base on magneto.
I don't like the lack of build in tool on this otherwise it would seem perfect.

I'm trying to get a pen that has magnetic connections(didn't expect the jar to be too), built in jar, built in tool and temp settings. So I thought I could get this Canva and take the base/atomizer from casper/magneto to put on it.

OrangeFish,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
Now THIS looks like a GREAT unit.... and the triple coils look MUCH more intelligent a choice over the 4 coils Made by another maker in China.
I have placed an order for this unit, and will surely post my thoughts once it is in my hands.
I am excited!

Last edited:
Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Apologies for back to back posts.... but I gained information on the Dima mentioned in this thread.
I am friends with the creator of the AoVape line of products (Canva Etc.)
You could not deal with a more honest and scrupulous businessman.
I communicated with him daily for,the past few day, and they are working hard to get the "Dima" out (waiting for packaging).
Now THIS looks like a GREAT unit.... and the triple coils look MUCH more intelligent a choice over the 4 coils Yocan Evolve Plus XL.
I have placed a request for this unit, and will surely post my thoughts once it is in my hands.
I am excited!
I received a response, saying:
Hi Vito my Friend;
We're waiting for the Dima package, Dima will release very soon.
The XXXXX(Name of competition excluded to remain objective) 4 coil pen is too hot and burns wax too fast, we repeatedly tested 4 coils and 3 coils, the final we choose 3 coils, please know it, my friend.
Please know it is translated to "Rest assured".
The creator of Aovape shared with me his testing with 4 coils similar to and at the same time as another maker began works with 4 coils.
In the thread pertaining to that maker's 4 coil pen, I spoke of it's "overkill"... harshness, and electrical flavor.
I was both surprised, and filled with respect at AoVape's decision to go with 3 coils, in spite of their preparedness to match the competition's new release.
Don't forget the special other consideration....
Aovape has eliminated the screw-on atomizer cover with their built in protection on their magnetic top.
No more fighting to unscrew glued pieces!
DISCLAIMER:
I in no way benefit from my discussion extolling the scruples, and quality inherent in AoVapes "mission statement".
I am speaking of a product that I am proud top recommend to low income patients, with confidence... knowing they will be taken care of in a concerned and professional manner.

Vitolo,
Reactions: macbill

OrangeFish

I feel the magnetic jar on these kind of defeats the purpose when you have to unscrew a lid still.

OrangeFish,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Better to unscrew a lid, and be able to set it down, then lose it in a awkward situation. (or even slip it into your pocket.)
Your wax sitting at your vape station will not be exposed to dust and pet hair, besides.

On another note... I had a battery scare with my Canva. I unscrewed the atomizer and plugged in.
The charging outlet I used, never turned green.
When I took the battery of the charger, I turned it on, but each time I depressed the button, it would blink red 5 times.
Conversation with @Aovape revealed that my battery was fine.
The red blinking was because battery was on red power (low).
I depressed battery 3 times, and sure enough it went to blue.
But why was it blinking instead of staying lit?
Battery protection.
Battery should be charged with the atomizer on! (I took mine off because I had wax in the chamber)
I made a simple video to explain this:

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
The packaging process for the Dima is effectively being completed.
I have a pre-order in and am excited about AoVape's decision to skip their 4 coil trials and move to 3 coils.
I will surely report all of my findings.

Last edited:
Vitolo,

Hoosier

The packaging process for the Dima is effectively being completed.
I have a pre-order in and am excited about AoVape's decision to skip their 4 coil trials and move to 3 coils.
I will surely report all of my findings.

Can you check with your contact and see if any donuts exist or are planned?

Hoosier,

Vitolo

Vaporist
At this time the unit comes with a triple quartz coil, but they are considering a donut atomizer in the future.
If they find that it works well with the extra power of the Dima, they will produce it as an accessory down the road.

Vitolo,

al bundy

Vaporist
YouTube review

Looks like the CANVA and DIMA have the same 1100 battery? Maybe just redesigned top and triple coil

Have one coming so I'll know in a few days.

al bundy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I love the Dima.
It's triple coils technology rocked my world today
This pen gives monster thick hits, but did not choke me.... taste electrical... or have harsh feel.
The flavor was great too.
I will let the video tell the story:

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
There is a new baby over at the Aovape household.
I think all will really like this one!
Hello to all that are interested in concentrate pens and devices.
Aovape has been a wonderful company. They brought us the Dima and my favorite, the Canva.
I was privileged to get a new device recently. A new tool from Aovape… it is called the Oracle.
This device, comes with a very useful, multi level Box Mod as your battery.
Oracle comes with three distinct atomizers.
One Atomizer has triple quartz/titanium coils within.
The second Atomizer, has a self cleaning ceramic donut coil.
The third atomizer is for runny concentrates, and for thick oils.
The atomizers are covered with a new type of glass cylinder below the mouthpiece.
Most glass cylinders are the weak link on units of this nature, as the break and are difficult to replace.
This cylinder is reinforced with a Stainless Steel Frame. The glass never touches the unit during placement, as the stress points are made of Stainless Steel.
While I always loved the ceramic donuts… this triple quartz atomizer has more than enough power to clean itself as you vape.
The Box mod, features an upright wax/concentrate, silicone jar built in… right next to the atomizer.
No more upside down wax jars here!
The Concentrate Jar boasts a non-threaded top to prevent melted waxes and concentrates from making the top difficult to unscrew.
You will never be without the heavy clouds that concentrates can bring you with a proper device!
Try the Aoovape Oracle.
I believe that any concentrate aficionado will be delighted with the Oracle’s performance.

Last edited:
Vitolo,
Top Bottom