Anyone with friends that dont like to vape?

george

Personally, i think smoking is more fun than vaping. It's simpler too.

Regardless, i still vape more than i smoke. I think once I buy a bigger vape i'll end up leaving smoking behind for special occasions only (concerts, parties, group sessions).

I have one friend who said my vaporizer hurt his throat, more than smoking does. Well, it was his first vape session and he was taking pretty large hits.

george,

vapirtoo

Exactly half of my stoner friends took to vaping immediately while the other
half did not like it for a variety of reasons: too complicated, to intense, not
intense enough, to harsh on and on.
Everyone likes a different kind of ice cream.
Thank god we like vapor! :brow: :D

vapirtoo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
All my stoner buddies grew up(tight) and have kids already and became all responsible and stuff (if you don't count alcohol..), only two of them still get high. One of them is a real heavy user, the other one only gets high occasionally (perhaps once a month/every other month). Both don't really like my SSV. The occasional user is to OCD to put my whip near his mouth because of how dirty it looks and rather stinks up my place with his joints (countered that one with an extra whip I'll keep fresh for him as a surprise for when he comes by next time. if he still doesn't want to use it thats fine, but combustion = outside at my place from now on), the other one just doesn't get high enough from it because he's to used to chain smoking 1.5 gram joints. I can understand that since I had a hard time myself converting from joints to vapour, doubt he'll get very old with his habits though :(

OhTheAgony,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
OhTheAgony said:
The occasional user is to OCD to put my whip near his mouth because of how dirty it looks and rather stinks up my place with his joints

Whaaaaaaat? So he goes ahead and creates tar and plenty of other carcinogens to inhale? People like this make my head explode, I better go pick up the pieces.

aesthyrian,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Haha, I know I know, but to him it just looks the same as the dirty old waterpipe hoses we used when we were experimenting teenagers way way back. To bad he doesn't remember the stench that those gave off.

No worries though, I have good hopes of converting this guy sometime this year ;)
We did quit regular smoking together recently (as a matter a fact, we started smoking together as well when we were 14), so at least some motivation is there already.

OhTheAgony,

Hashterix

winged
When I realized that my asthma got way worse because of my smoking I wanted to invest into a VG. When I told a friend of mine about this idea, he also wanted one, so we both ordered one. After a few times he stopped using it because he likes the act of smoking instead of holding a flame over a pipe. Also most of my friend just want to get blasted and therefore they all burned our filters :mad: and after coughing a few times, they just claimed that they didn't feel anything. So now I'm the only one vaping :/

Hashterix,

djonkoman

I also had to spend some time explaining friens not to hold the flame to close to my VG:p
and to explain it isn't a good hit to brag about if you burn the whole bowl:p

djonkoman,

max

Out to lunch
Also most of my friend just want to get blasted and therefore they all burned our filters and after coughing a few times, they just claimed that they didn't feel anything. So now I'm the only one vaping

I also had to spend some time explaining friens not to hold the flame to close to my VG:p
and to explain it isn't a good hit to brag about if you burn the whole bowl:p
You guys need to go shopping for some non smoker friends. :lol: djonkoman, your :p needs a space between it and the preceding character, in order for the smilie to show up.

max,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
My friends will hit my vape since im the biggest pot head in he gang so they will give it a chance looking at all my experience, once they are high as kites they just seem to want to smoke as the heady visual high of pure thc is too different/strong for them. Then they will smoke some hash mixed with tobacco and really get off on the combusted nicotine effects. Later they will also claim that they dont smoke cigs but only hash.

what can one say .....its in the middle of to each his own and ignorance is bliss :brow:

audiodelic,
Top Bottom