Anyone with canadian law experieince? I got busted and im scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

towelieeeee

secret stoner
Glad to hear it worked out for you. Too bad about the family... though I'm curious, with the amount of gear you have on your sig, how on earth did you manage to live at home with all that stuff and have your parents NOT be in the know? :)

towelieeeee,

weedemon

enthusiast
im one sneaky mother fucker:p haha keep certain pieces at friends houses.

It was still kinda redonk though. 2 huge moving boxes. one full of weed, the other paraphernalia! lucky they never stumbled upon em. i was using the out in plain sight hiding technique. out in the open, but in bugger to get to. so it wasn't worth the inquiry and it was never discovered!

Oh also I would like to send out a huge thanks to everyone in this thread who helped me with advice emails, and general support! so glad I have this forum to turn to on such matters.

weedemon,

jackmormon

Great news Weedemon!

On the subject of your parent's reaction, maybe that is a good thing. Most of us come to a point in our lives when we stop hiding shit and let our families know who we are. The good ole stand-up, be a man, support yourself, and live the way you want thing. If they can't deal with it, that is their loss. They will probably mellow out over time though.

jackmormon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom