• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

X24

The summer finale wasn't super exciting, but introduced a lot to the story. Very much a setup for the second half of the season.

Still, Hanks obviously cracking this a bit. At this point, I think Walt has enough dirty money that anything short of DEA or Cartel is a non-issue. Can't launder it all, and it's usable for dirty jobs.

Still, I like how they focus on money not bringing any of the characters happiness anymore. Everybody is kind of sad and miserable drowning in alcohol.

X24,

X24

Hey, lets be fair. Jesse is still rocking a bong!

I should have really noted that every character seems to have their way with dealing with stress. Lydia has coffee, Jesse has pot, Mike had his granddaughter ect. ect.

X24,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
But what about poor Saul Goodman? What does he have? No one cares about Saul enough! :lol:

Great final season so far, and Hank's latest discovery on the shitter has me so intrigued as to what might happen next.

aesthyrian,

tuco b

i cannot BELIEVE theyve left it hanging like that (not Hank's turd btw!)
killer episode but whens Jesse going to learn he should ditch the bong and get a vape??!! sheesh!

tuco b,

X24

I think the end of this episode was "the calm before the storm".

X24,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I want to watch this show but I can't get past the first few episodes. I can't take the stress. My palms are just dripping sweat most of the time. It is an amazingly well acted show. I also love the main actor, always liked his worked. I am actually annoyed that it is SOOO GOOD and intense that I can't handle it! I wish I could take more intense situations... but I had something happen in my life. I can't handle stress like that as well as I used to.

Slightly Medicated,

X24

I want to watch this show but I can't get past the first few episodes. I can't take the stress. My palms are just dripping sweat most of the time. It is an amazingly well acted show. I also love the main actor, always liked his worked. I am actually annoyed that it is SOOO GOOD and intense that I can't handle it! I wish I could take more intense situations... but I had something happen in my life. I can't handle stress like that as well as I used to.

Oh man, that's extremely unfortunate :( At least you won't be forced to go through months of BrBa withdrawal waiting for the second half of season 5.

I wish I wouldn't have gotten hooked until *after* the show finished.

X24,
Oh man, that's extremely unfortunate :( At least you won't be forced to go through months of BrBa withdrawal waiting for the second half of season 5.

I wish I wouldn't have gotten hooked until *after* the show finished.

That's usually how it is for me - I don't get really interested in a TV show until after or long after it's completed. I got into BrBa about half way through the third season, so I had pretty much three seasons to catch up on. Now it's painful waiting every week :p

kingofnull,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I did that with Burn Notice. I watched through season 5 and season 6 just started. I went from watching it nightly to having to wait for a week ore more.

I may watch breaking bad... I really do want to. I mean it was freaking brilliant the episodes I saw.

Slightly Medicated,
I did that with Burn Notice. I watched through season 5 and season 6 just started. I went from watching it nightly to having to wait for a week ore more.

I may watch breaking bad... I really do want to. I mean it was freaking brilliant the episodes I saw.

I do know what you mean about the anxiety from watching the show. The thing is, once you get a few more episodes in you'll get so hooked on the characters and the story that you can't help but keep watching. And you've got 4 1/2 seasons to catch up to, so it should take you a good while.

I should get into Burn Notice.

kingofnull,

tuco b

I do know what you mean about the anxiety from watching the show. The thing is, once you get a few more episodes in you'll get so hooked on the characters and the story that you can't help but keep watching. And you've got 4 1/2 seasons to catch up to, so it should take you a good while.

I should get into Burn Notice.

i done the first 4 seasons in just over a week, SERIOUS addiction!!

tuco b,
Wow, Walter really has become a detestable human being... My stomach actually turned once or twice during the last episode.

edit: and wow, what a way to end the episode.

kingofnull,
Ahahaha that worked so well.

When does the next episode come out? Probably not for a few weeks.

kingofnull,

Phizix

When I saw, "coming next summer" I was hoping they were still talking about the current season, and this current summer.... I didn't want to believe....

Wait a whole year? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phizix,
Top Bottom