• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

Jurassic

Funny, i've never really felt about a show this way lol I feel like a chick watching soap opera! You should have seen my wife and I fly through the first 4 seasons I downloaded lol Talk about CRACK! lol

Jurassic,
Funny, i've never really felt about a show this way lol I feel like a chick watching soap opera! You should have seen my wife and I fly through the first 4 seasons I downloaded lol Talk about CRACK! lol

Have you gotten into Walking Dead? I had the same sort of "addiction" to that one.

kingofnull,
No, i've seen an ad for it...what about and how does it compare to BB? If BB is a 10/10?

It's about a (the) zombie apocalypse and how a small group of survivors in Atlanta... survive. Based on a graphic novel by the same name (also worth checking out).

Breaking Bad and Walking Dead are both AMC dramas, though the similarities stop there.

I actually prefer Walking Dead. Both are easily 10/10.

kingofnull,

Jurassic

Cool, don't think it's my cup of tea...I like shows that are more realistic like BB. It's the same for me for movies, I can't wait alot of the stuff alot of people do...like superhero comic movies, etc. Just a lack of interest.

Jurassic,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Cool, don't think it's my cup of tea...I like shows that are more realistic like BB. It's the same for me for movies, I can't wait alot of the stuff alot of people do...like superhero comic movies, etc. Just a lack of interest.

TWD is about as realistic as a post-apocalyptic zombie setting show/movie can get. Yeah the idea of zombies is a unrealistic (or is it? dun dun DUN) but the show isnt just like every other zombie-themed movie/game where theyre just fighting zombies the whole time and killing (or re-killing?) them in different (often comical) ways. Like BB it has a good amount of character development, where ppl arent just good guys and bad guys, but a realistic shade of grey somewhere in between. lots of man vs man sort of drama and action in addition to the man vs zombie, i'd say equal parts of both. It really makes you think about what would happen in that situation, or any post-apocalyptic situation, where there are only a few survivors and no form of government to maintain order and the future of mankind as a whole is in uncertain... who would lead, protect and maintain order, and by what means? like so many shows it starts off slow, but really sinks the hook in after a while, as you become familiar with the different characters.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I do agree that the lady who plays Skyler does a fine job of it, its just her character thats so detestable. How could she be so cold and hateful to a man who's been through so much shit and done so much (yeah, some illegal "bad" things) for the sake of making sure his family is taken care of? The fact that Walt didnt backhand that bitch for what she said to him in the last ep just goes to show how much better of a person he is than her, or me, cause thats what i would have done (not that i've every hit a woman or advocate it, but FUCK thats just too fucked of a thing to say)

and then splitting this season is total bullshit, just trying to milk that tit for all its worth. of course part of me WANTS there to be another season of BB, but not if its just going to be like, filler or tacked on bullshit.

steiner666,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I think its time to end the series, and I think Skyler is just crazy enough to do it. Don't stand between a mama bear and her cubs.

t-dub,

X24

I think its time to end the series, and I think Skyler is just crazy enough to do it. Don't stand between a mama bear and her cubs.

Exactly. I do think the crazies she's displaying are believable on this situation. I just don't want to deal with her destroying Heisenberg.

BTW: anybody watch Scarface after Walter started becoming a shot caller? :)

X24,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor

Yep. At least they didn't stretch it out and have a bunch of garbage filler for 8 or 9 seasons.

I think Sky is a bit crazy but she can't hold a candle to Mr. White.

tranceporter,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yep. At least they didn't stretch it out and have a bunch of garbage filler for 8 or 9 seasons.

I think Sky is a bit crazy but she can't hold a candle to Mr. White.
True, but she is whacked far enough to do the job, and I don't think Walt will see it coming. You never hear the shot that kills you.

X24

True, but she is whacked far enough to do the job, and I don't think Walt will see it coming. You never hear the shot that kills you.

When it was posed that Skyler could be the end... I never thought about her actually killing him. That is interesting to ponder. Still, I'm just sooo excited to see how all of the ingredients we've been shown fit together.

There's the lilly of the valley poisening, Walter killing Jesse's girlfriend, the ricin, the big 'ole machine gun from Walter's 52nd birthday. DEA closing in, Mike still thinks Walter is a time bomb, Ted, Skyler... man sooooooo many things I am longing to know. I'm kind of angry that they are splitting this season :/

X24,
Reactions: t-dub

Jurassic

Will his cancer return? All i know is next time i'm just waiting and then watching them all back to back. I forget waaaay too much shit from previous seasons. I'll probably just watch it again after the show is done, but it won't be the same.

X24

This latest episode was interesting, quite a bit different than the rest of the series imo. Still good. I hope I'm not getting my hopes (heh) up too much thinking that the final is going to be simply bonkers.

X24,

X24

Nobody cares to comment on the latest? The whole episode, I found myself wanting Walt to just SELLLLLLLLLL. But the way this ended was extremely intriguing.

X24,

Blood420

When it was posed that Skyler could be the end... I never thought about her actually killing him. That is interesting to ponder. Still, I'm just sooo excited to see how all of the ingredients we've been shown fit together.

There's the lilly of the valley poisening, Walter killing Jesse's girlfriend, the ricin, the big 'ole machine gun from Walter's 52nd birthday. DEA closing in, Mike still thinks Walter is a time bomb, Ted, Skyler... man sooooooo many things I am longing to know.

What about the video the cartel took of Jesse cooking that batch of meth in Mexico from the last season? Anybody think that's gonna make a re-appearance? If Mexico officials find the video, identify Jesse's american accent and pass it onto the DEA...

Blood420,
Reactions: X24

Kommyknocker

You think you could vape some methamphetamine? Lol
Great show for sure. Another AMC show that I thought 'nah, not for me' but ended up seeing the 1st episode and was hooked is Hell on Wheels.. its set shortly after the end of the American civil war and followed the building of the union pacific rail road. I know it sounds soo shit. Not the case!

Kommyknocker,
Top Bottom