• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

SD_haze

akwardsauce said:
biojuggernaut said:
I like Jesse because he reminds me of Task Rok.

They both have short hair, love cheif'n and always say bitch at the end of every sentence.

i cant remember seeing jesse smoking ganja, but i guess i always assumed that he did from time-to-time...

theres a scene or two with him smoking a big bong :p
also walt smokes a joint in like the 2nd or 3rd episode

SD_haze,

Qbit

cannabanana
Silver420Surfer said:
Last night's show was AMAZING!!!!!

Yes it was! :o Walt at the end - FUCK. This is some twisted shit. And it's all hitting the fan, from every direction. Terrific Show.

Qbit,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
The episode that dropped on last night had me on the edge of my seat at the end of the episode, so fucking intense. Fantastic series.

Vaporgin.,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
SD_haze said:
akwardsauce said:
biojuggernaut said:
I like Jesse because he reminds me of Task Rok.

They both have short hair, love cheif'n and always say bitch at the end of every sentence.

i cant remember seeing jesse smoking ganja, but i guess i always assumed that he did from time-to-time...

theres a scene or two with him smoking a big bong :p
also walt smokes a joint in like the 2nd or 3rd episode

i believe i even got jesses blood test results in the latest episode...so i guess youre right!

akwardsauce,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Heard that the show got picked up for another season of 15 episodes! Because the # of episodes is high they say it may go over the first season into another one. I am totally ok with that.

t-dub

t-dub,
;)

can we talk about the soundtrack for a second. STUNNING! There was a 60's rock song in the second or third season -______- right around this song (sounds like rolling stones but it is not) I HAVE not been able to find it for two year, I should refind the episode first I guess.

biojuggernaut,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
biojuggernaut said:
;)

can we talk about the soundtrack for a second. STUNNING! There was a 60's rock song in the second or third season -______- right around this song (sounds like rolling stones but it is not) I HAVE not been able to find it for two year, I should refind the episode first I guess.

or try the shazam app...its free

akwardsauce,

EtherLeak

LearningToFly
Great show! Been catching up with all the seasons as I only discovered it 2 weeks ago...may get lost as new boardwalk empire has started as well :p

EtherLeak,

Nosferatu

Latest two episodes where badass...I thought the show was losing it in season 3 but I was wrong!

Nosferatu,

Smokey

Cloud Master
That season finale was one of the best show episodes I had ever seen in my life. Mindblowing.

Smokey,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Mind-blowing is right Smokey. Especially for Gustavo and company. :whoa: Did anyone else notice that when Gus walked out after the explosion, you could kinda see his eye blinking behind the hole they fabricated in his face. Not sure if this was on purpose or just an artifact of a large, high definition, plasma screen.

t-dub

t-dub,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I did not notice that, though that scene made me way over excited, loved that sorta B-movie splattery, I watched my girlfriend with a "fuck yeah" expression xD

The kiddo-poisoning thing scares me sooo much everytime I think about it....That plant in Walt's backyard at the end is soooo :o

Smokey,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
so why did Walt originally tell Jesse the poison for Gus was Ricin? (or did he? i don't remember that episode detail) Maybe it's a plot setup for next season.

Hippie Dickie,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Yea walt needed Jesse to poison Gus...so, he (Walt) poisoned the kid, in order to make Jesse think it was Gus' fault....or so it seems...it could be also that the plant was put by the two guys Walt saw coming out from his backyard...but it's more twisted this way.
I think that Walt's definitely and fully broke bad \m/

Smokey,
Top Bottom