• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

grokit

well-worn member
In between breaking bad ending and game of thrones being in hiatus, tv fucking sucks. Person of interest is good and the blacklist is intriguing enough, but I need my high-stakes drama and they ain't it.

Well there's a new show in town, it's called mob city check it out. I just watched the 2.5 hour pilot and it's well-written. This one's a keeper folks, at least it looks promising.

You heard it here first, just another benefit of fuck combustion :tup:

Seriously... it's only 4 episodes old and I haven't seen it all yet...
...but it already reminds me of mullholland falls.
:popcorn:

Last edited:

2 Paces

I really like Spader. Great actor.

Did you ever see Dream Lover? I remember really liking him in that.

I think it was early 90s, don't think it got much publicity. Not sure how well it holds up, but I remember it being a good watch back when I saw it.

2 Paces,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
In between breaking bad ending and game of thrones being in hiatus, tv fucking sucks. Person of interest is good and the blacklist is intriguing enough, but I need my high-stakes drama and they ain't it.

Well there's a new show in town, it's called mob city check it out. I just watched the 2.5 hour pilot and it's well-written. This one's a keeper folks, at least it looks promising.

I'm waiting for American Horror Story to come back, but I agree with you..
Dexter, LOST, Breaking Bad.. I'm pretty disapointed in the state of TV shows without those shows. Bit of a shame really, but I guess it gets us off the couch for a bit. I'll have to suss Mob City though!

Ricky Gervais has a tv show called Derik which is not bad as well!

Radio,

Smokey

Cloud Master
If you haven't already checked it out, try True Detective. It's nice and like AmericanHorror every season is auto conclusive. 1st season is only 8 episodes long, but the quality is all there.

Smokey,
Reactions: Radio

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I will check that out, thanks. And yeah American Horror Story covers so many topics as well and touches on a lot of dark themes that most shows wouldn't know where to start with! Love it

Radio,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I only saw the last 2 years of Breaking Bad during the marathon that the station had the last day of Breaking Bad over a year ago. So with all the garbage on TV right now I am going through the seasons of Breaking Bad starting with season 1. I am now on the middle of season 3. I'm getting a better feel for the characters, and more info why they act the way they do. Just seeing the tale end of the series I didn't have an emotional feel towards the characters.

What a great made series. I remember the Walter White character (Cranston)started out in soap operas years ago when I was a young mother stuck at home, the early 80s.

But a big Fuck You!! To comcast charging $17.99 per season, if $200 a month wasn't enough. It looks like this month will be a big bill.

Last edited:

lalaloopsie

Kitty want a Vape!

Blacklist..Covert Affairs..Burn Notice..couple others i can't think of at the moment...were great..but agree just not the same caliber. my 2 all time MOST favorite was Breaking Bad and '24'....jack freakin bauer was the man!!! so sad that series is also over... will have to check out Mob City...thanks!

grokit

well-worn member
Blacklist..Covert Affairs..Burn Notice..couple others i can't think of at the moment...were great..but agree just not the same caliber. my 2 all time MOST favorite was Breaking Bad and '24'....jack freakin bauer was the man!!! so sad that series is also over... will have to check out Mob City...thanks!
If you haven't seen prison break it was pretty good, also enjoying banshee quite a bit :tup:

Top Bottom