Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

crawdad

floatin
walt falling and crying when hank died reminded me of what gus likely felt when his associate was shot near the pool (scene from flashback in an earlier episode). my guess is walt will play out "blood for blood" as gus did to the ring dinger.

Tweek

walt falling and crying when hank died reminded me of what gus likely felt when his associate was shot near the pool (scene from flashback in an earlier episode). my guess is walt will play out "blood for blood" as gus did to the ring dinger.

Never thought about it that way. I also read just now, some people were comparing Hank to Captain Ahab chasing Walt, his white whale.

At the end of the day, if they want to be realistic about it, it can't be a happy ending. Not many in the drug business get out that easy, especially if they are ruthless honchos.

Tweek,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
That was a really good read. Only one fuck a season? And it's a censored fuck.

Ok.... how many deaths a season though? So stupid. We all know that words are worse than murder, torture, death, drug manufacturing, and a lot of blood. :lol:

aesthyrian,
Reactions: Buildozer

knowmad

Im thinking Jesse will have a bed, food and water within reach and be cooking as the show concludes.

knowmad,

grokit

well-worn member
So I'm all caught up, in a matter of a few weeks from square one:popcorn:

It's kind of weird to me that the most redeeming character was the narc hank. You know besides the spouses/kids. Lots of mayhem and murder and million$, fun stuff. Evidently crime doesn't pay lol...

The next morning he [walt] is picked up by Saul's contact in order to leave Albuquerque and be given a new identity.
Did you guys all get this at the end of the last episode? I was wondering who was driving that van...

Maybe jesse gets a reality show spin-off: "sole survivor master celebrity meth chef" or some shit :rolleyes:

grokit,

Tweek

Im thinking Jesse will have a bed, food and water within reach and be cooking as the show concludes.

I'm thinking Jesse gets let go or escapes...remember Walt's burned out house with Heisenberg spray painted on the wall? I still think Jesse does that.

I just hope they don't pull a cop out along the lines of Walt and Jesse going down together. I know they are joined in a strange way, but that would be too easy.

Only other thing I can think of is that Walt saves Jesse. But I don't know about that either, since I doubt Jesse would ever forgive Walt. Intriguing.

Tweek,
Reactions: knowmad

Ripbongs420

vapiff
The next morning he [walt] is picked up by Saul's contact in order to leave Albuquerque and be given a new identity.
Did you guys all get this at the end of the last episode? I was wondering who was driving that van...

That was the same van that Jesse was supposed to go on to get a new identity in Alaska. The person driving is some guy who's specialty is to make you disappear and become someone else, or someone who works for him that picks the people up.

grokit

well-worn member
Thanks, I got that from the wiki I quoted but didn't remember that van from earlier. Did we see the new id guy's face back then or is he a mystery? I think it would be cool if everyone died in a huge shootout at the end as walt, out of guilt, tries to rescue jesse from indentured servitude. Maybe jesse survives and finally wises up with walt's cash and disappears for real, only to get hit by a bus or something.

grokit,

knowmad

I'm thinking Jesse gets let go or escapes...remember Walt's burned out house with Heisenberg spray painted on the wall? I still think Jesse does that.

I just hope they don't pull a cop out along the lines of Walt and Jesse going down together. I know they are joined in a strange way, but that would be too easy.

Only other thing I can think of is that Walt saves Jesse. But I don't know about that either, since I doubt Jesse would ever forgive Walt. Intriguing.

remember carol's reaction to seeing walt? ep 8 intro? i'm thinking heisenburg/walter white will be front page news, leaving the spray paint open to anyone. (skaters in backyard.. etc)

the photo of jane/brock that was pinned to the wall in the new lab makes me think jesse isn't going anywhere for a while...

unpredictable show.. can't wait for monday.

edit: there's been way too much father-son bullshit between walt/jesse for us not to get some form of closure. he will be outta there i guess! the show has way too much to analyze.

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Just started re-watching the latest episode and just noticed something...

vlcsnap-2013-09-20-00h54m13s227.png

Is that Walt's pants??

knowmad

lets get some predictions for a laugh!

what will become of jesse and walt?

knowmad,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I really can't think about one sure and fixed ending...but I guess the ricin is for Jesse (although I'm not 100% convinced, they may twist the scenario and have him saved by walt) and the rifle is for Todd&co.
Walt's end......well I really can't/don't want to imagine it xD but if I really have to...I guess the Scarface ending suits him at this point.

RRRATTATTATTATTATTATTATTATTATTATTATTATTATTA!!!! MAYHEM

My guess is that cancer will not be the cause of death, too weak.

Smokey,

knowmad

maybe ol' walter white will start smoking the glass pipe.

he has a fair bit of shit to get done in just two episodes...

Last edited:
knowmad,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Damn. I mean, just, whoa.

Bad blows me away again. I cannot believe it is almost over. :ugh:

Last edited:
Ripbongs420,

grokit

well-worn member
Evidently what we saw last night was the calm before the storm:

"Bryan Cranston, who plays show protagonist Walter White and who is nominated for Best Actor in a Drama tonight, said on the red carpet that “We have to see if anyone survives the holocaust,” and called the final episode “unapologetic.”
The show has gotten darker each year of its run, and speculation over who will survive the meth-dealing saga has been deafening across Twitter. And Anna Gunn, who plays conflicted wife Skyler, went further than Cranston, saying that the finale would be “apocalyptic” during a red-carpet interview.

These are scraps, but they indicate that things won’t end calmly."

Tweek

Walt, you dumb ass.

And what woman (or guy for that matter) in their right mind believes some creepy dude knocking on their door at night?

Tweek,
Reactions: grokit

grokit

well-worn member
I am looking forward to the unapologetic, apocalyptic finale.

Who thinks that Jesse or Walt will live through it?

My guess is that Walt dies in pathetic fashion, while Jesse gets to suffer a fate worse than death.

:popcorn:

grokit,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Wanna buy Jessie's car?
As an old car guy I had to post these pics . . . I can't tell you how many ratz I've had to take in trade over the years . . . I should have taken pics . . . :lol: Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how much it will sell for?

article-2294974-18BE128B000005DC-83_634x475.jpg

---
article-2294974-18BE13AE000005DC-98_634x473.jpg

t-dub,
Top Bottom