• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone using Stoney App? (Leafly search) Shop menu frustrations...

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Have been searching on Weedmaps and Leafly for product and storefronts, delivery...

I don't know anything about them, and I don't trust most ranking 'review' systems as they are all heavily gamed :( (think Amazon reviews, Yelp, etc. all radically gamed ranking/review systems)

Aside from Weedmaps pointing me to a couple places around Los Angeles (quite a drive from down here 'below the orange curtain' <Disneyland area>), the Leafly search ONLY showed a selection of Stoney App delivery locations in my area.

The other big thing I've noted in doing all these searches is that the 'Menu' each seller provides on their weedmap/leafly page are massively lame and laxly updated.
If you have a picture of your product label/packaging, let it be READABLE, not blurry.
INCLUDE a full product description, stop copying and pasting in boilerplate or leaving it blank :(

I almost made a HUGE order with one place I've done business with for years, only to find out that they were quoting me for CARTRIDGES when they should already have had a patient profile for me that says I loathe them.
I was REALLY bummed, I thought I was gonna get some of my favorite strains.

looney2nz,

florduh

I've used the Stoney App. It is pretty cool that we can get weed shipped overnight, perfectly legally. Just like Amazon.

I'm a concentrates only guy, and find Stoney's selection to be a bit poor. But it seems to be getting better. I'll also say their customer service is on point. They reply via chat pretty quickly. I've had friends with some issue ordering, or using their med-card discount and they really hooked them up.

If their selection gets better, I could see it being my primary dispensary. Overnight shipping anywhere in Cali. They need to step up their concentrate game though.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
It’s against the law in the United States to ship cannabis. They ship cannabis in Canada. Is this company in the U.S or Canada?

I see Cali was mentioned. Even though cannabis is legal in Cali I don’t believe they are able to ship it legally even within the state.

CarolKing,
Reactions: looney2nz

looney2nz

Will have to look at the transportation protections in Prop64.

looney2nz,

florduh

It’s against the law in the United States to ship cannabis. They ship cannabis in Canada. Is this company in the U.S or Canada?

I see Cali was mentioned. Even though cannabis is legal in Cali I don’t believe they are able to ship it legally even within the state.

They are using some kind of courier service. Not the Postal service or UPS.

florduh,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
It would be the cannabis store supplying a currier service. It wouldn’t be available in areas where cannabis is not allowed to be sold.

A good idea I wish we had cannabis currier service in WA. Our legislature have put that on the back burner for our state. It’s rediculious that they don’t allow it. One of the reasons was theft and possibly not as controlled.

Recreation cannabis you can only buy one ounce at a sale. Cannabis is only to be sold in an authorized store here.

CarolKing,

looney2nz

I've used the Stoney App. It is pretty cool that we can get weed shipped overnight, perfectly legally. Just like Amazon.

I'm a concentrates only guy, and find Stoney's selection to be a bit poor. But it seems to be getting better. I'll also say their customer service is on point. They reply via chat pretty quickly. I've had friends with some issue ordering, or using their med-card discount and they really hooked them up.

If their selection gets better, I could see it being my primary dispensary. Overnight shipping anywhere in Cali. They need to step up their concentrate game though.

They have their THClear Syringes hidden in their 'vapes' section. But I've never used that brand, don't know anything about them.

looney2nz,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

It would be the cannabis store supplying a currier service. It wouldn’t be available in areas where cannabis is not allowed to be sold.

A good idea I wish we had cannabis currier service in WA. Our legislature have put that on the back burner for our state. It’s rediculious that they don’t allow it. One of the reasons was theft and possibly not as controlled.

Recreation cannabis you can only buy one ounce at a sale. Cannabis is only to be sold in an authorized store here.

So I don't believe it is the store's own courier service. It's literally a shipping company, but not one of the major ones. If you've ever dealt with On-Trac through Amazon Prime, it's a similar idea. I've used one other medical only company in Cali (Ganjarunner) that uses a similar service. The package has a shipping label, tracking info, etc. And if you aren't at home, they leave it at the door. I don't think the driver has a clue what's in the box. On my next order, I'll check into it. Unsure of the legalities here either, but Stoney claims they will ship overnight basically anywhere in California. Nothing out of State though.

They have their THClear Syringes hidden in their 'vapes' section. But I've never used that brand, don't know anything about them.

I haven't tried them, but I've heard nothing but bad things. It's over-terped distillate. If I was looking for a syringe from them I'd probably go with VVS, just because I haven't heard anything bad. I have had good luck with several shatters from Stoney though. And their edibles.

But you can see what I mean about the selection on concentrates. It's pretty lacking. I spoke to a rep from Jetty Extracts and apparently they are looking into distributing through the StoneyApp. If that happens.... between 1 day weed shipping and 2 day Amazon... I may never leave the house again.

Top Bottom