• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone Used Vaporizers.ca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sektr

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm a Canadian looking to buy a Cloud EVO. Was going to go with PlanetVape but they've been out of stock over a week now, and I'm not the most patient bastard out there.

Vaporizers.ca is selling them for $449.99 AFTER tax with free shipping, so it actually works out to less than the PlanetVape price. The only thing I'm hesitant about is I've heard PlanetVape has fantastic support.

Anybody dealt with Vaporizers.ca before that can vouch for them, or even had a warranty issue they addressed before for those bonus points?

sektr,

Twiddlebug

I've dealt with them many times for purchasing EQ replacement parts and I recently purchased the Plenty from them. I can confirm that their prices are good and they have excellent customer service. They ship quickly as well. I live close to them so I always receive my orders in 1day.

Twiddlebug,

max

Out to lunch
They're one of the oldest on-line vape dealers, and the oldest in CA. You shouldn't have any problems.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom