Anyone use this vape before (M1 Volatizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligula

Maximus
So I was talking with my combustion buddy and we get into the subject of vaping. He then starts telling me about this old ass vape hes had sitting in his closet somewhere for over a decade, that he bought on a trip is Amsterdam a long ass time ago.

Anyway, turns out its an "M1" by a company called Volatizer. Closest thing I could find on FC is an old ass post from 2009 about the "M2".

So I did a little bit of Google research on it and it seems interesting, but info is limited/old. My friend said it got the job done and could get anything from tasty, cloudless hits to burnt popcorn hits depending on how it was used. Of course its been over 10 years since his has seen the light of day, lol.

My question I guess is if anyone here has experience with this thing? Is it worth while for him to try and dig it out? Any information that could be helpful would be appreciated.

On a side note, this thing totally looks like one of those communicator ear pieces they had on TOS of Star Trek!

JS-HeaterA.jpg

treknobabble50_6.jpg

max

Out to lunch
This model has been around about as long as the Volcano and Vaporbrothers. It works well enough, from all reports, but at some point, due to lack of sales, they quit making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom