1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Anyone use this vape before (M1 Volatizer)

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Caligula, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

So I was talking with my combustion buddy and we get into the subject of vaping. He then starts telling me about this old ass vape hes had sitting in his closet somewhere for over a decade, that he bought on a trip is Amsterdam a long ass time ago.

Anyway, turns out its an "M1" by a company called Volatizer. Closest thing I could find on FC is an old ass post from 2009 about the "M2".

So I did a little bit of Google research on it and it seems interesting, but info is limited/old. My friend said it got the job done and could get anything from tasty, cloudless hits to burnt popcorn hits depending on how it was used. Of course its been over 10 years since his has seen the light of day, lol.

My question I guess is if anyone here has experience with this thing? Is it worth while for him to try and dig it out? Any information that could be helpful would be appreciated.

On a side note, this thing totally looks like one of those communicator ear pieces they had on TOS of Star Trek!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

flotntoke, Gray Area, Vicki and 2 others like this.
  2. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

In the future, we'll be able to vape through our ears?

flotntoke, Caligula and DDave like this.
  3. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

LOL!

Gives a whole new view on cloud chasing!
    [​IMG]

Gray Area and lwien like this.
  4. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Yup. Wonder if we'll then be able to smell music. Kinda reminds me of a Nirvana tune.

KidFated. and DDave like this.
  5. jdee

jdee Well-Known Member

Cool, that's the vape they used for this study http://www.cannabis-med.org/data/pdf/2001-03-04-9.pdf where they noted that any temp above 200c is gonna give of benzene, toluene and naphthalene, and that temps of 185c or below give off none of those carcinogens.

Caligula likes this.
  6. max

max Bingo Coordinator Staff Member

This model has been around about as long as the Volcano and Vaporbrothers. It works well enough, from all reports, but at some point, due to lack of sales, they quit making it.

RUDE BOY and Caligula like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors