1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

anyone use this retailer? marijuanapackaging

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Jman5280, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jman5280

Jman5280 Active Member

Skeena and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  2. Wizsteve

Wizsteve Active Member

the site seems legit however not sure i would take the risk of having there name as a return addy.

Quetzalcoatl, hanfhead and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  3. thisperson

thisperson Ruler of all things person

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  4. Tommy Dukes

Tommy Dukes Live everyday like it's your last

Been lingering around this forum for a while and had to chime in when I saw your post.
    I recently bought a replacement 747 ceramic nail and it was the same as the one I had bought from my local head shop, but definitely much cheaper. I called them and found out that they are a distributor to head shops and dispensaries. So why the price we see is so cheap is because thats what the head shops buy them at. So I say their legit. Hope that helps.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  5. Jman5280

Jman5280 Active Member

is the 747 ti legit? i couldnt tell if it was a knock off grade 2 or not...

6. 420time

420time Well-Known Member

oh my..... 7x filtered butane 12 pack is only around 22$...... and i just recieved my 4 cans of power x5 from amazon for around 16$...... and amazing deals like 25pack of 2 blunt wraps each package, meaning a total of 50 wraps for 11.50$.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  7. syrupy

syrupy fumed

They're called A&A Packaging. The MJ domain name is to lure in the stony demographic.

Some of their best stuff is out of stock. :(

If you're looking for cheap glass, there's a huge thread dedicated to it in Glass. I might recommend this proven classic.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  8. 420time

9. Tommy Dukes

Tommy Dukes Live everyday like it's your last

Yea, the 747 nail they carry is bought directly from the manufacturer as I believe. When I called to ask about the pricing months ago, they pretty much told me that most their products are sourced from the manufacturers since they are a distribution facility.

Anyways, the nail works the same, feels the same, and has all the right markings. I'm pretty experienced with nails and yeah, its legit. I ended up buying papers and a few other things pretty cheap, they all check out.

Btw, why a quartz nail and not a titanium or ceramic? Are you concerned about breakage or the taste from heating?

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  10. Skeena

Skeena Standing stone faced like a statue.

Pretty great prices, I will have to take advantage at some point.

11. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Why ? :shrug:

Caligula and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  12. Jman5280

Jman5280 Active Member

The idea of heating up titanium concerns me...I mean some gasses or something has to be given off and inhaled.
    Quartz is more natural I guess and I don't think there is anything to give off and release.

Quartz also just tastes the best to me. Every to nail I hit I can taste the metal...

13. max

max Bingo Coordinator Staff Member

Titanium? Really? The melting/boiling points are 3000+ degrees F (pretty much the same as Quartz btw) and off gassing is a non issue.

HugieLewis, SSVUN~YAH and thisperson like this.
  14. 420time

its nice to have a toke outdoors once a while and its so stealthy. use it once or as long as you want then trash em. itll be a nice travel pipe, and just step on it to get of the evidence. lol well thats how i feel. since bringing a vaporizer outdoor is a real pain in the ass, and if i get caught with it, cops can just take it...... vapes are a in home use for me only.

ou812?, RUDE BOY and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  15. Skeena

Skeena Standing stone faced like a statue.

(no offence meant) I don't think holding a lighter to a glass pipe in public is any stealthier than a vape pen.

16. 420time

no no, i dont mean it like that. it can be at friends place, backyard or private areas. so i can use it and toss it after. dont have to lug around a big piece and worry about the smell.

ou812? and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  17. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

The concern comes from the oxidation process that occurs when you repeatedly heat up the titanium to 1000+°F. The jury is still out on the potential health risks, however it's still a valid concern if someone is looking for the least possible harm.

18. Deja Vu

Deja Vu i don't ever wanna go to bed

That cracked me up. :lol: I shouldnt be laughing that loud at work

Skeena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors