Anyone know if VaporBlunt is still in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soacahtoa

I purchased one of their Baker units and it's defective. I've been trying to contact the company by phone and email for a week now and haven't received any responses.

soacahtoa,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Customer Service has been an issue for some. It's difficult because they don't have a phone that they answer. If you can't get a hold if them on email then the customer is stuck. Try checking in the Pinnacle Pro thread. Someone by the name of Dave is suppose to answer the emails.

Good luck with that. I know how frustrating that is.

VAPEHUNTER

Sorry to hear about your troubles, have you tried to contact Dave at vaporbluntdave@gmail.com ? From what I hear he is good at handling most customer service issues. I'm surprised that the shop you got it from won't help you out. On their website they appear to be an approved vendor, which I always thought meant they would handle returns onsite.
Hopefully @TherealVaporblunt can look into this matter for you.
Again sorry about your troubles and I hope this gets resolved quickly.
Good luck!

EDIT: I just looked and the smoke shop I was thinking of is Wild Side Smoke Shop in Michigan not Ventura. I know nothing about Wild side in Ventura.

EDIT #2: @TherealVaporblunt just posted in the pinnacle pro thread, so it looks like they are still in business.:)

Last edited:
VAPEHUNTER,
Reactions: Caligula
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom