1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Anyone heard of or use a C-Rig vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by amilehigh, Apr 15, 2014.

1. amilehigh

amilehigh Active Member

Hey all,

I saw one of these in person the other day and used it. It worked really well and seemed like a pretty unique design. I couldn't find any info on the device or the company when searching the forums.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this device, and generally what everyones opinions are. Any health hazards? Is it really inefficient or something? I guess i'm just wondering why this hasn't caught on more, because it was pretty impressive to me.

I own a Thermovape Cera at the moment. Might be interested in having something like this in my arsenal.
  2. Puffers

Puffers Well-Known Member

Is the heating element truly ceramic? I couldn't find a pic of the atomizer itself on their website. As far as I can tell it looks like any other globe pen vape atty with a rebranded battery and a bigger globe :shrug:
    SSVUN~YAH and smokum like this.
  3. clouded vision

clouded vision Well-Known Member

It says ceramic heating compartment not element. The cup is ceramic just like almost every other rebranded e-cig, this I'm sure is no better. Chances are it is the same old silica wick & ni-chrome wire. If you want a load as you go style pen look at the ones that really were designed for mj like the d9 ti kiss or the dr dabber ghost pen. Both have ti coils and the kiss has a ceramic wick.
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  4. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

5. clouded vision

SSVUN~YAH, Puffers and Caligula like this.
  6. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

SSVUN~YAH, Puffers and clouded vision like this.
  7. clouded vision

Sorry I couldn't resist
    SSVUN~YAH and Caligula like this.
  8. max

max This space available Staff Member

http://www.cvape.com/CVapePersonalVaporizers.html

It'll be a short term addition unless you're ready to buy replacement parts. E-cig conversions are currently doomed to a short lifespan. Stick with vapes that actually have components designed for mj use if you want something that'll last.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors