• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

anyone have experience with thevapezoo.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaplen

Hi recently found this site claiming to sell vape pens that are the same quality as other pens just not as marked up. There are youtube videos of these pens too. Was hoping some of you could post your experiences if you had any

vaplen,

max

Out to lunch
If I were you I'd go here and look over the pen vapes. If you have questions contact Randy at Randy@puffitup.com and he'll help you out. FC-1 in the coupon box gets you 15% off. You won't go wrong with Puffitup. If Randy sells it then it's a good product. With The Vape Zoo who the hell knows?

max,
Reactions: vaplen

Sin

Hi recently found this site claiming to sell vape pens that are the same quality as other pens just not as marked up. There are youtube videos of these pens too. Was hoping some of you could post your experiences if you had any
Thexapezoo is a horrible site, ordered something showed up damaged. Took over a week to get in contact with them, extremely rude customer service. And they haven't sent the replacements parts they said they would over two months ago. Horrible company don't order from thevapezoo.com

Sin,
Reactions: vaplen

vaplen

I ended up settling with the yocan evolve which has been great so far.

@max Didn't see your reply but thanks I was thinking the same. There was literally almost nothing about the website.

@Sin Sorry to hear that. Think its good that you stated your story. If someone googles it hopefully this website will pop up

vaplen,

joey777

I ended up ordering the space pen from vape zoo after doing some research and watching there videos.
i emailed the website owner and they actually gave me a call and helped me pick the right vaporizer.
i also have a cloud v and the micro g pen, and some mods for ecigs.

the vape zoo only charges 1/3 the price the other sites, but its the same quality.
if your just looking for a ego/510 vape pen theres really no difference between these companies.
these companies like grenco , trippy stix, vape zoo, puff nuggs, etc all are made in china.
they all use the same parts. but it works good i would recommend the vape zoo to anyone.

joey777,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom