Anyone have experience w/ PrestoDoctor

Morty

I was wondering if anyone here has received a MMJ certification from this company. They offer services in California, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma & now Missouri.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/prestodoctor-expands-medical-marijuana-recommendation-082000778.html

I'm a Missouri resident :\ & we are just now able to get MMJ recommendations & apply for a MMJ card (even though dispensaries won't probably be open 'till Spring of 2020). Under our MMJ list of qualifying conditions it states,"...in the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.

After doing some digging I found this page:

https://prestodoctor.com/content/me...gn=prestodoctor&utm_content=evergreen+content

Anxiety is listed as their #1 most common qualifier in most MMJ states. As someone who has the interconnected triangle of OCD, Depression & Anxiety, I'm more than familiar w/ drugs like Zoloft, Paxil, Luvox, Provac, Anafranil, etc. None of them worked (some made it way worse), & all of them made me feel like total shit physically. Not for me. But high quality cannabis (esp. Sativas & Sativa leaning hybrids w/ high amounts of Limonene :bowdown:) in smaller quantities...WOW! They do wonders for my brain, my mood & my body that those pharmaceutical drugs couldn't even touch (and w/ no physical sickness/unwanted side effects either. :bowdown:)

So I guess my ? is, for anyone who has been certified by this company, how was the process ? Easy ? Difficult ? Were you able to get a card ? Did you get denied ? Did you have to have a litany of paperwork to receive your approval. Did you need any paperwork ? Would you recommend them or should I look somewhere else ?

Top Bottom