Anyone got cats?

Ricardo

Okay, here’s my random thought and really more of a news bulletin from our little village, where lately we’ve been under attack from cute but despicable otters. There’s a lovely little river just south of us and the little buggers are sneaking into the village in the dead of night and are systematically going from garden to garden and raiding the fish from those that have garden ponds, streams and water displays. This shockingly brazen behaviour has been observed and documented but beyond that, seemingly nothing can be done. These are truly troubling times and I fear they’ll go on to teach the swans, geese and ducks. Where does the madness end?!

A coyote ate my friend's cat in the middle of East Vancouver; they're everywhere.

..... and I thought I had problems :lmao:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I read about a 5 or 6 year-old boy in BC, Canada being attacked by a coyote along the fringe at a festival. In the newspaper article, it ended saying that although he was fine, his mother reported he was very disappointed that he wasn’t going to turn into a werewolf. :D Gotta love kids.

@Ricardo thanks again for the updates! I’m really pleased with the results with your neighbour and that cooler heads prevailed. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Hopefully the other side will sort themselves out. If they move, maybe post the real estate ad here in the classifieds? :peace: my friend.

MasonJar

Boy, am I glad I live in a cat friendly neighborhood... Here is the neighborhood cat colony which me and two other neighbors feed from time to time... They have all been neutered but are still free to roam about outdoors...

Cat-Colony.jpg

Top Bottom