anyone ever try damiana tea with vaping?

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I tried it last night and was extremely impressed. I found the high to be not only more pronounced, but more vivid and psychoactive. There is no question about this. I say this because I very often drink herbal tea while vaping and I'm aware of the various different effects different teas will provide and damiana was unique and special.

I didn't go the commercial tea bag route. Instead I use loose herb. What I do to make tea for the vaping session is this: First I boil a pot of filtered water. While it's boiling I'll prepare my ceramic tea kettle. I'll put in about a tablespoon or so of the herb and some green stevia leaf. Green leaf is a lot cheaper than the white stevia powder and works well with tea.

When the water is boiled I'll pour it into the ceramic kettle and then let it simmer on the stove top for about a half hour. A low simmer as ceramic cannot withstand a high flame for long without cracking, or so I'm told.

Then, finally, the last step is to pour the tea from the kettle into a french press which separates the herb and stevia leaf from the water.

Going these extra steps ensures that the tea will be as potent and well brewed as possible.

Damiana tea was awesome and I'm looking forward to trying it again.

crawdad

floatin
picked some of this up recently (mtn rose herb). was having a rough few days and also took a short tbreak so decided to give the tea a shot. steeped for about 40 minutes drank right before bed. im not sure if something else was at play but i woke up feeling way more "centered" and thinking a lot clearer, got me out of my funk. that next day i was far more active and accomplished way more "honey do's" than usual, which is a lot lol

a day later i tested vaping, had to get a pretty high temp and there wasn't a load of oils to get out of the leaves but the reaction was quite different. onset change was around 5-10 mins and it was a general pleasantness and happy feeling with some energy to do whatever, it removed any procrastination. about 2 hours later i was feeling drained of energy and didnt feel like doing much, no body lethargy just head...not entirely desired so sticking with tea. ymmv

Top Bottom