• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone ever notice that eating makes you burn out faster?

Konrad_Zuse

So I was talking to someone and they were telling me that when you eat while high your body starts digesting and your high will go away and you will burn out faster, I just wanted to hear what everyone else has to say about it. I notice I do start to burn a little bit, but it could be because I was initially burning in the first place. I wanna hear what everyone has to say about this.

Konrad_Zuse,

mnmlh

I've always noticed this to be true, but don't really know why.

mnmlh,

Frickr

i remember hearing that its cuz the blood rushes from your brain to your stomach to aid in the digestion.

Frickr,

hereatlast

Definitely true for me; I think what Frickr said explains it. When you eat (especially the mouth-shoveling-action the munchies call for) your body's attention is suddenly focused on digestion. I'm not sure what about the digestion takes away from the high though...

hereatlast,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Some truth in this. I'm still not sure if it's better to eat then vape, or vape then eat. The trouble with eating then vaping is that I'm hungry almost imeddiately again, regardless of what I've had to eat. But yeah, if I vape then eat, I experience a slight come down. So I just vape more (which usually leads to pizza/Thai food ordering).

Tom

tdavie,

Cr8z13

I generally try not to eat until I've been high for at least an hour or two. My buzz goes away much quicker if I eat as soon as I finish puffing.

Cr8z13,

Hanibal Lectin

it has to do with insulin and other hormones that come with eating IMO.\
I dont get the munchies from vape personally.

Hanibal Lectin,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Eating after medicating ruins my buzz no matter how I take it. Not so bad if I eat before and then a multivitamin after.

quomist,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I think Vitamin C is something that brings me back to normal.

Fruit tastes absolutely great when stoned, but I believe it really effects the high. (Dont know about mango's am going to try soon)

Happycamper,

Herbling

Yep eating bust me up every time, this is just a theory but cannabinoids are responsible for controlling hunger and what naturally happens after eating is the release of chemicals that counter-act those cannabinoids to make the hunger feeling go away, maybe the high release of these chemicals after eating is also responsible for taking the high away.

Herbling,

Konrad_Zuse

Herbling said:
Yep eating bust me up every time, this is just a theory but cannabinoids are responsible for controlling hunger and what naturally happens after eating is the release of chemicals that counter-act those cannabinoids to make the hunger feeling go away, maybe the high release of these chemicals after eating is also responsible for taking the high away.
Well I heard medically they use MJ for patients who are anorexic or balemic so they will eat. I think it's what was stated before about digestion eeffects it. I never noticed this at all until the person told me, now I always notice it, and it stinks :(. Maybe I would have noticed it, but I always ate and vaped... maybe I vaped more and that's why, Idk :(.

Konrad_Zuse,

Herbling

Well yea, they smoke then get the munchies and eat and they generally feel better about themselves, I don't really get your point.. I've noticed it quite a while ago when I started vaping daily, I kinda hate it as well to be honest, sometimes I get the munchies within 2 minutes then I gotta choose between eating or being properly high.

Herbling,

Konrad_Zuse

Herbling said:
Well yea, they smoke then get the munchies and eat and they generally feel better about themselves, I don't really get your point.. I've noticed it quite a while ago when I started vaping daily, I kinda hate it as well to be honest, sometimes I get the munchies within 2 minutes then I gotta choose between eating or being properly high.
You were saying your theory and I was saying yeah that's what they use for medical.

Konrad_Zuse,

fail

Not to eat, not to smoke tobacco and not to drink!

All these three should be avoided if you want to prolong the high. Drink plenty before you smoke.

fail,
Top Bottom