Anyone else still combust?

Tai Sun

I still regularly combust. I just love the smoke too much - I find it fun and primal.
Pretty much the same. I love the old quick efficient bong hit and quite often like to sit down to a king size slim organic or classic Raw paper rolled J, thoroughly enjoyable especially in group situations.

Tai Sun,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
It was hard to switch to vaporizing at first. Now, when I go back to combustion I hate it... feels so thick and dirty in my chest. I am on a mission to never combust again... may be a bit ambitious but so far so good.. been months without a single burnt inhale.

octo

What does that mean?
I still regularly combust, it's very tough to give up especially since I have such a nice bong. I want to try out vaporizing through my bong though but don't know how satisfying that will be.

octo,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
octo, i have not tried it yet but i am wondering why dont you have the wpa adapter and hook the mflb to the bong. :D

vorrange,

djonkoman

since it's been winter I didn't smoke as much with friends, and yesterday since it was nice weather again we sat in the park again, smoked of their joints(mixed with tobacco), not even that much, but I also didn't have much water with me so I coyuld drink a big sip after every hit or few hits as I'm used to with combustion(and vaping too) but now, a little over 24 hours later, my throat still feels a bit dry and hurt...

djonkoman,

propjoe

yeah, i still love it. i love smoking and vaping. i just love ripping bong hits.

propjoe,
I still regularly combust, it's very tough to give up especially since I have such a nice bong. I want to try out vaporizing through my bong though but don't know how satisfying that will be.

It's very satisfying. It's the only way I vape now, and I still combust regularly but only with a joint.

SpaceKracker,

Ewog

I love em both. For me I like to smoke first then about an hour or so later I get the vape going to keep my high up.

Ewog,

sublimationpurist

formerly stephenking
I always choose to vape, but when with friends who combust I'll partake. I do still enjoy joints and water pipes on occasion.

sublimationpurist,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
Pretty much the same. I love the old quick efficient bong hit and quite often like to sit down to a king size slim organic or classic Raw paper rolled J, thoroughly enjoyable especially in group situations.

I still enjoy the (throat hit, expansion...) of my little one hit pipe occasionally , we've been buddies for decades.

Nugget49er,

misanthrope

The only time I smoke these days is that first one with friends on a Friday night, I still reaaaally enjoy that joint 'cos it makes my head spin and completely wrecks me:D

For the subsequent joints during the rest of the evening I wondering why I bother, as they are nice but don't really hit that hard.

For the next three days joints look sooooooo tasty and it's really hard to resist the urge, I've started to question whether the Friday night smoke-up binge is worth re-entering the vicous cycle of joint craving.

Having reached the age where you can supposedly reverse the damage of smoking I'm buying a bigger vape that will hopefully be so fun to use I abandon smoking completely.

Totally understand where you're coming from OP, I love nothing more than to vape and smoke in one evening and reduce myself to a giggling wreck sitting with friends. As long as your health can take it you enjoy mate! If you find you get too unhealthy in the long run it may be worth switching to vaping only, but everyone's different.

misanthrope,

misanthrope

I never do anymore. I was fortunate enough to only smoke for a very short time before I was turned on to vaporizing. The choice was easy for me after that, and now I am 100% smoke free. Smoking is shit for your health and a complete waste of precious THC. And seriously... since when does not smoking make you "rude"? If you guys don't want to harm your health just to get high then you have that right, and it's not rude to exercise it. I would say it is rude to just expect someone to inhale smoke from something you passed them, not for you to turn it down.

I am a complete vapor snob, and not one bit ashamed.

In my experience people don't take it as rude at all, in fact they're probably pleased ("more for me then"). Having said that a lot of my peer group seem to be cutting down or trying to get healthier in various ways now, and that includes a keen interest in vaping. No one takes it the wrong way.

misanthrope,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Occasionally at parties or anything i will take some bong hits. ended up taking about 20 last night with my beeswax wick. It wasn't too bad, as long as it's water filtered I can handle it and NEVER cough. I feel that my lungs are super clean so i'm good. All my smoker friends cough a shit ton, and the ones that smoke cigarettes, even more...

Elluzion,
I never do anymore. I was fortunate enough to only smoke for a very short time before I was turned on to vaporizing. The choice was easy for me after that, and now I am 100% smoke free. Smoking is shit for your health and a complete waste of precious THC. And seriously... since when does not smoking make you "rude"? If you guys don't want to harm your health just to get high then you have that right, and it's not rude to exercise it. I would say it is rude to just expect someone to inhale smoke from something you passed them, not for you to turn it down.

I am a complete vapor snob, and not one bit ashamed.
I am the exact same way. Although I'll hit a joint if its passed around(only because its the closest in tasting to vaporization IMHO) but if its a bowl or the like I just politely say "Naw I don't smoke bowls." All my friends know to not even ask me now. I just always bring my solo along with me wherever I go.

VapeNStone,

banana_republic

I do. At home, I think I just can't remember last time I touched a joint, maybe some 4 or 5 weeks ago, but whenever outside, with some friends (that always and just smoke) they smoke joints quite eventually. I can pretty much say now that I smoke socially :-P

banana_republic,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Switched to vaping about a month ago. Bought a nice little bubbler to go along with my vape.

So I stopped at the local headshop to pick up a 18mm glass bowl head for the bubbler. Not sure if its the glass or the switch to vaping, but the taste has become unbearable. I'm dumbfounded. :shrug:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I do still combust, I had a nice run with no smoking for few month but all my friend don't like vaping and its easier to smoke in some places

At friends, outdoors, and in rush - before work I need a lot of time if I want to vape but I can smoke in 5 minutes and be done with it...

But the main reason why I smoke is because - I'm still addicted to it - I feel the need but right after I'm like why???
Vaping is a bliss... :) everytime I vape I just say thanks.

m0sh,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
m0sh, i think you have to get an MFLB again. :lol:

I was just like you, a year passed between my first vaporizer (Genie) and my second (da buddha), i blamed on bad herbs and lack of persistence. I tried it once or twice and then put it away.. it was easier to combust and i am the first of my friends and all the people i know, who vaporize.

My gf is still addicted to cigs and still rolls her Js.

You just got to focus on the bliss and leave the Dark Side. :nod:

vorrange,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Smoked a few hits yesterday (slapping myself on the wrist).

I decided to give the folks I was with a run for their money. I rolled an insanely huge cigar-sized blunt with maybe 2G or more in it.

I sat back and delighted at them coughing their brains out, it passed by me a couple of times. Then they demanded I hit, and I gave in.

Took a few insanely large pulls, worthy of my previous dragon_breathing_bong_hits skillset. Exhaled huge clouds of smoke...no cough.

Funny that I didn't feel anything really, smoking. It just felt a bit annoying, maybe because I already convinced myself I would not feel anything.

However I took out the Solo, loaded up a small bowl, and proceeded to mindfuck a few people.

I felt so bad for a couple of dudes that claim NOTHING gets them high (because they are pretty big dudes).

Now these huge men were reverted to coughing fetuses, and their eyes bulging out, woving the white flag. I must have helped them reach that nirvana they claim was unobtainable. :D

Vaporizing wins again! :ko:

Smoked a few hits yesterday (slapping myself on the wrist).

I decided to give the folks I was with a run for their money. I rolled an insanely huge cigar-sized blunt with maybe 2G or more in it.

I sat back and delighted at them coughing their brains out, it passed by me a couple of times. Then they demanded I hit, and I gave in.

Took a few insanely large pulls, worthy of my previous dragon_breathing_bong_hits skillset. Exhaled huge clouds of smoke...no cough.

Funny that I didn't feel anything really, smoking. It just felt a bit annoying, maybe because I already convinced myself I would not feel anything.

However I took out the Solo, loaded up a small bowl, and proceeded to mindfuck a few people.

I felt so bad for a couple of dudes that claim NOTHING gets them high (because they are pretty big dudes).

Now these huge men were reverted to coughing fetuses, and their eyes bulging out, woving the white flag. I must have helped them reach that nirvana they claim was unobtainable. :D

Vaporizing wins again! :ko:
lol you sound just like me. My buddy got a new bong and asked if I would hit it. I don't combust but I said alright and milked the fuck out of it. Took it in and didn't cough a bit then did it again. It wasn't to bad with the bong because I really couldn't taste the combustion that much but it just doesn't feel like it gets me high anymore. IDK I thought it was just me, but it sounds like you are the same. I also took the solo out with the gong adapter and really showed them whats up. His friend from Cali was just visiting and he was like "I'm going out tomorrow and getting one of these" lol

VapeNStone,
Reactions: sessnet

Nycdeisel

Its the same for me with combusting, doesnt get me anywhere. Its not worth it at all since not only do you not get high but you already use so much and burn it up and it tastes bad and is super harsh(for most) so fuck it, fuck combustion

Nycdeisel,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
m0sh, i think you have to get an MFLB again. :lol:

I was just like you, a year passed between my first vaporizer (Genie) and my second (da buddha), i blamed on bad herbs and lack of persistence. I tried it once or twice and then put it away.. it was easier to combust and i am the first of my friends and all the people i know, who vaporize.

My gf is still addicted to cigs and still rolls her Js.

You just got to focus on the bliss and leave the Dark Side. :nod:

Oh no I didn't like the MLFB for many reasons...I tell you I need a portable that is as good as a non portable...so I'm gonna get a new solo finally I made my mind!
In hope I will be able to take it to my friends house and vape instead of smoke...

m0sh,
Reactions: sessnet

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Oh no I didn't like the MLFB for many reasons...I tell you I need a portable that is as good as a non portable...so I'm gonna get a new solo finally I made my mind!
In hope I will be able to take it to my friends house and vape instead of smoke...

Nice! I am looking at the Solo too, but still haven't made my mind yet. Looking at the DaVinci and the new TV Evolution as well.. too many choices. hehe. :)

But the Solo is a sweet piece, and from the reports out there, you might turn your friends on vaporizing as well. :D

vorrange,
you won't be disappointed. Just make sure you get at least a M106 or M107 model.

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom