Anyone else steal internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Driscoll

I love it. It has been my dirty little secret and passion for years wherever I have moved. And I am doing it right now. I did it for over a year where I used to live with high speed performance, and same here.

djonkoman

I don't have to, my universitry provides free internet in the room I rent:D and it's glassfiber.(it is officially prohibited to have wifi, although I know plenty of people who do)

djonkoman,

jdee

The guys who made BackTrack Linux, used in security testing of wireless network among other things have stopped this project and moved on to http://www.kali.org/ a new linux distro for security testing. It can crack WEP, WPA and WPS. Free internet for humanity!

jdee,

Jeremy Driscoll

The guys who made BackTrack Linux, used in security testing of wireless network among other things have stopped this project and moved on to http://www.kali.org/ a new linux distro for security testing. It can crack WEP, WPA and WPS. Free internet for humanity!

And I promise it won't be the end of the world, was it the end of the world when the internet used to be free on a wide level like back in the net zero days? The earth kept spinning. And life went on. Why pay for internet? I remember when it used to be unlimited internet per month, and all you needed was a landline, which every place has. And then shortly after. There were many free internet companies where you could download there SW and get the net from them for free without having to go out to the Kmart shopping store to stand in line just to get the cd at the checkout. Well what ducking happened?

Last edited:
Jeremy Driscoll,
I like my neighbors well enough not to steal from them. I realize that the average person may not use or need all of their bandwidth, but I don't feel that is my call to make. They may not "need" all the money in their bank account either.

Someone like me, I do use my connection to it's fullest, and I will notice if someone is stealing some. I hear this B.S. about the internet being "free" a lot these days... It's made out of fucking wires and computers, they aren't free.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Our rule is:
  • FC does not condone any illegal activity. You are responsible for knowing your local and national laws and the legality of your actions.
This thread is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom