1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Anyone else steal internet?

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Jeremy Driscoll, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy Driscoll

Jeremy Driscoll Well-Known Member

I love it. It has been my dirty little secret and passion for years wherever I have moved. And I am doing it right now. I did it for over a year where I used to live with high speed performance, and same here.

Your Highness likes this.
  2. djonkoman

djonkoman Well-Known Member

I don't have to, my universitry provides free internet in the room I rent:D and it's glassfiber.(it is officially prohibited to have wifi, although I know plenty of people who do)

3. Jeremy Driscoll

Do you also watch free tv and movies and music online free too?

4. jdee

jdee Well-Known Member

The guys who made BackTrack Linux, used in security testing of wireless network among other things have stopped this project and moved on to http://www.kali.org/ a new linux distro for security testing. It can crack WEP, WPA and WPS. Free internet for humanity!

5. Jeremy Driscoll

And I promise it won't be the end of the world, was it the end of the world when the internet used to be free on a wide level like back in the net zero days? The earth kept spinning. And life went on. Why pay for internet? I remember when it used to be unlimited internet per month, and all you needed was a landline, which every place has. And then shortly after. There were many free internet companies where you could download there SW and get the net from them for free without having to go out to the Kmart shopping store to stand in line just to get the cd at the checkout. Well what ducking happened?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  6. mrboote

mrboote ...

I like my neighbors well enough not to steal from them. I realize that the average person may not use or need all of their bandwidth, but I don't feel that is my call to make. They may not "need" all the money in their bank account either.

Someone like me, I do use my connection to it's fullest, and I will notice if someone is stealing some. I hear this B.S. about the internet being "free" a lot these days... It's made out of fucking wires and computers, they aren't free.

Snappo and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  7. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

Our rule is:
    • FC does not condone any illegal activity. You are responsible for knowing your local and national laws and the legality of your actions.
    This thread is over.

Snappo and KidFated. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors