Anyone else out there use marijuana primarily for anxiety and depression ?

hackslasher

Lsd is apparently really good for depression. Was reading up and people I guess micro dose and makes them happier through the day and what not. Personally I believe it's safer then a lot of the pharmaceutical drugs out there, and think more research should be put into it. As for bud mainly use it to relax, to get to sleep at night, and for my appetite. Also when feeling down, but don't consider depression by any stretch, still though bud helps cheer me back up. Not in an area where can pick and choose which my strains but still all works out in the end so I'm happy:)

Kalessin

Lsd is apparently really good for depression. Was reading up and people I guess micro dose and makes them happier through the day and what not. Personally I believe it's safer then a lot of the pharmaceutical drugs out there, and think more research should be put into it. As for bud mainly use it to relax, to get to sleep at night, and for my appetite. Also when feeling down, but don't consider depression by any stretch, still though bud helps cheer me back up. Not in an area where can pick and choose which my strains but still all works out in the end so I'm happy:)
I did acid once, but it was a terrible experience because I did way too much. I took it like 6 months ago and I'm just now really getting over the effects. It exacerbated my anxiety to an unbearable level

Kalessin,

hackslasher

Sorry had bad experience. My few times was complete opposite. Was calmer and far less stressed for few weeks after each time. I didn't over do it though. Can see how that be crazy specially first time. Very hard to get use to first time. Not something can really prepare your mind for

hackslasher,

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
As a freshman High School, I sat next to a senior who was trying to make up course credits to graduate. He happen to sell purple pyramid cheap so my buddy and I would split a hit second period and not tell anyone. Never really had a bad experience but it sure felt like everyone knew we were tripping!

That quarter I received the best grades I ever got through high school.

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
9-11 FDNY survivor. YES!!! Best thing for my anxiety and PTSD, f'ing period. But be a bit careful with vaping, way stronger (and slightly delayed) effect. Slow and easy until you KNOW how you'll feel...

ALSO
Totally legal in USA, CBD raw extract from Omega labs. They have new website where you have to request membership. Add a drop of that to herb to crank the CBD levels over THC.

mycurall.com

Top Bottom