Anyone else have trouble deciding which vape to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espo

Ive been contemplating for over 10 days which vaporizer to buy next. I wasn't sure if it's just me or anyone else finds it extremely hard to make a decision on which vaporizer to buy next?

This will be my first 'home vaporizer' and I'm trying to make the right decision so I don't have to buy another one anytime soon (I know I'll be buying another one in the far future).

I don't medicate much, so it probably won't be a daily device, but with all the good models out there I'm having a very difficult time making a decision.

Anyone else who had a hard time deciding, how did you end up making your final choice? Are there special properties you looked for in the vape? Since this is my first I'm not sure what qualities I'm looking for and my head is still spinning. Obviously everyone has their options as to which vape is 'best' and I think it has to deal with your needs in the device.

Discuss.

Espo,

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
Well, what are your need for smoking Espo? they can correlate with your vaping needs.

You already said you wanted a desktop so no need for portability, would you prefer a heavy hitter or a light sipper? Since you dont medicate much, I would assume the latter. Do you need to hide your use from anyone? Some units are stealthier than others. Do you medicate on your own or with other people? Do you want water filtration? Bag, Whip, Direct draw?

Let us know your backround.:cool:

Espo

Well I finally made my decision, went with the Cloud after much debate.

What I was looking for:
I don't need to hide it from anyone, prefer water diffusion, want a heavy hitter and it will work well for not using it allday/everyday.

But was it just me that had such a hard time deciding or do you guys also find it hard to pick your next vape?

Espo,

Shoff

I poured over my first one for DAYS, so I know exactly what you mean. Got a SSV and it's still by my side today!

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
Haha, of course the cloud, man do I want one of those epic things.
Sometimes I find it hard to choose but plenty of research gives me the insight I need when Im not sure. Ive already chosen out my next 2. When I choose its definetly linked to my living circumstances. And as Kushcabbage said, I too kinda have the catch em all eventually mentality.:p

Titamius,

Lou

same. I actually started looking about a year ago but was overwhelmed with the info and just never bought one. Finally spent about a week and got the dbv. I tend to do that with most purchases over 100 dollars anyway. Plan on just getting a nice glass piece or two and calling it a day.

Lou,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I don't really get what you guys are complaining about, it took me around two months of everyday reading on here before I felt confident I was knowledgeable enough to choose my first vape (SSV), & in hindsight I still bought the wrong one for me :lol:

The second one (Solo) was a lot easier. After the pressure of getting that first one so I could stop smoking was gone I basically just stumbled upon it after a short summer break from FC, & I just knew I had to have one. Of course it's easier to asses your needs & what makes a certain vape convenient for your kind of use with a little experience too.

Later I finally got my first log & it was basically coming home for me, so now I'm just curious to try all the different kind of logs out there. Although I do keep an eye on all the developments in the portable section as well for when the time comes to replace my good old Solo.

Just take your time and don't be afraid to go with your instincts if you're already leaning in a certain direction, because if I had listened to mine I would have 'come home' a lot sooner.

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom