Anyone else dislike using a bubbler/bong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAZ

Just a question, as I bought a bubbler and I found that the hits are less harsh, but I also lost a lot of taste. Anyone else experience something similar? I did give up on it quite quickly though, only used it once.

PAZ,

clouded vision

Vaping through water definitely diminishes the flavor. You might try a smaller water pipe with less diffusion, this will save a lot more flavor but it well be just a little harsher. You could also take the first couple hits dry to get all the flavor then start using the bong.

I like both ways and switch back and forth all the time, it just depends on my mood

lwien

I think the size of the tube/bubbler and the amount of diffusion along with the temp of the water plays a big part in this. A smaller piece (not too small), like a 12 tube with just a little diffusion, filled with warm water will retain the taste a whole bunch better than a larger piece with a lot of diffusion, filled with cold water.

AdmiralAlpacha

I do like dry hits, but I prefer mine through a bubbler. I will sometimes do what clouded vision said, and take a few dry hits first.

But I think a large part of it is finding the right piece for you. Or even type of piece. I've been refining my ideal piece through trial and error, and it gets more enjoyable each time I further refine it.
:2c:

However if my lungs weren't so sensative I would probably do dry hits during the day for quickness and ease and filtered at night. I like to keep my water fresh and my glass clean so it can be somewhat time consuming. And their isn't much quicker than having a log vape on 24/7 and dry stems loaded up waiting.

goatgobaahh

I think the size of the tube/bubbler and the amount of diffusion along with the temp of the water plays a big part in this. A smaller piece (not too small), like a 12 tube with just a little diffusion, filled with warm water will retain the taste a whole bunch better than a larger piece with a lot of diffusion, filled with cold water.

I have agree with Lwien, something about warm water seems to retain flavor, but I wouldn't give up on hitting from a bong so quickly though.

I have a EQ I'll take a few pulls from the whip (at a lower temp) to taste the herbs. Then I'll attach it to water, and crank it up for massive hits.

goatgobaahh,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?

Warm water does make for a tastier hit.

I just don't like how it fogs the tube, it also seems to be a bit harsher than using cold water and ice ime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom