Anyone else been getting lots of butane in their waxes??

How often do you taste butane in your waxes when smoking?

• Total voters

jds32

Check out this vid from Laogrow, shows off 215's budder, wax, and shatter. Notice how clean they look, how he can pick up any of the consistencies with his bare fingers and not have it stick. These guy know what they're doing.

The amount of lung irritation depicted in that video is ultimately what I'm trying to avoid, and those guys may be skilled at producing a product that sells well, but I just don't find that kind of coughing to be fun or necessary.

jds32,
Reactions: Roger D

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
The amount of lung irritation depicted in that video is ultimately what I'm trying to avoid, and those guys may be skilled at producing a product that sells well, but I just don't find that kind of coughing to be fun or necessary.

I hate coughing, too. I don't think you'll find anyone who loves it, save for those who think it gets them "higher." But are you quite certain it's a quality in their production alone that induces coughing? How long have you been dabbing? Or smoking? Coughing comes with the territory. It's a trait of inhaling a burnt, or even vaporized, material, and in majority, is dependent on your throat and lungs reacting to the smoke or vapor.

That's not to say there isn't shit out there that's so terrible it makes you cough. Sure, they're both coughing after a hit. But trying to judge such a quality from a video of two men testing out product without knowing their medical histories, smoking backgrounds, exact extraction methods, and other related variables, doesn't make sense. It is something that is different with everyone since it deals with your unique anatomy.

jds32

...are you quite certain it's a quality in their production alone that induces coughing? How long have you been dabbing? Or smoking? Coughing comes with the territory.

I'm not sure I quite get your point. I've made no comment as to the "quality" of the product. I've been coughing from this stuff for 37 years, so I'm clear it comes with the territory.

The video was presented as "these guys know what they're doing". My point was that they may be skilled in producing a product that's popular and sells well, but IMO, that's has nothing to do with "cleanliness", only form factor consistency. I pointed out the coughing as an example of that.

IMO, those guys lower their credibility substantially talking on about the "medical grade" of the product and then gagging like that, while stating that inferior products make you cough...

What is "quality" and how is it measured? I don't know, but I think there's a lot of opinion on that. For me, and for my point throughout this thread, reducing lung irritation is one measure of quality.

Trever

I'm not sure I quite get your point. I've made no comment as to the "quality" of the product. I've been coughing from this stuff for 37 years, so I'm clear it comes with the territory.

The video was presented as "these guys know what they're doing". My point was that they may be skilled in producing a product that's popular and sells well, but IMO, that's has nothing to do with "cleanliness", only form factor consistency. I pointed out the coughing as an example of that.

IMO, those guys lower their credibility substantially talking on about the "medical grade" of the product and then gagging like that, while stating that inferior products make you cough...

What is "quality" and how is it measured? I don't know, but I think there's a lot of opinion on that. For me, and for my point throughout this thread, reducing lung irritation is one measure of quality.

He actually said you would get tingling/itchy/burning on your throat from underpurged material. Coughing like you said comes with the territory

Trever,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can

I'm confused as to yours as well.

You know coughing is an inherent aspect of cannabis consumption (burn/vape), so you cite the coughing of two individuals who are not you as an example of how unclean their product may be?

I hope it has occurred to you that popularity may also be influenced by how well made, reliable, and safe something can be. Not just by hype. And I also hope you realize the absurdity in not having tried a product but still making claims about it. I mean, if you see someone fall while wearing Nikes you don't own, would you think that those Nikes make you trip, or would you just accept that walking and running also includes falling sometimes?

I think you lower your credibility substantially by never having tried the product yourself while also being sure of how it will effect you. I have personally tried Laogrow, TerpX, Crown, FireType, Treetop, no name extractions, club made extractions, and friend made extractions. Laogrow and TerpX (nectar and most wax) were head and shoulders above the rest, save for some of my friend's extracts. Amazing taste, potency, a clean burn, bag appeal, these things are all there.

Quality can be subjective, but there are universally objective traits that can be indicative of quality when it comes to wax: taste from proper terpene extraction, a clean burn indicating the absence of particulates and left over solvent, a rich color that indicates a rich starting product, the absence of stickiness which indicates winterization, a process of making your oil an Absolute. You should also notice how the guys in the video talk about purging, particulates, a brief touch on winterization. It's not just them coughing for six and half minutes.

Just to make my point clear for you: Coughing is not a precise indicator of product cleanliness because coughing is an expected aspect of consuming cannibis when heating the materials. To measure someone else's coughing and equate that to the quality of a product, instead of the quality smoke and vapor have when in contact with your lungs and throat, is foolish.

In the same way STD's can be prevented by abstinence, coughing can be prevented by not smoking or vaporizing. Instead of hoping for some amazing wax that can somehow be introduced to the body without the body retaliating against it (smoke and vapor are treated as poison by your body), try to realize that you can't have smoke or vapor without some lung and throat irritation. And that that irritation is largely dependent on your own body's reaction.

My suggestion for you, instead of thinking you haven't found some magically correct quality, is to move on from inhalation and stick to edibles, tinctures, and balms.

Atomsk,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
there are different reasons for coughing.. a quality extract can hit really smooth and induce a chest tingle coughing fit:rockon:... a more poor quality extraction will cause irritation, and make you Bad Cough:mad:(as jds32 said "gagging").
IMO/E, the 'harshness' has a lot to do w/ under-purging the BHO. really purged, quality extract is super smooth IME, and the cough is not the same.. it's a welcome one.
also, over heating the nail can add to the harshness.. i like to stop heating ~when the flame turns orange.

Buildozer,
Reactions: Atomsk

SD_haze

For me,

With a quality concentrate, a THC-induced coughing fit always feels fine ~5-10 mins later.

A bad coughing fit from under-purged (or over-heated) oil always has a lasting uncomfortable feeling in my lungs for a good 30-60 minutes.

jds32

I'm confused as to yours as well.

After 37 years a coughing, living in prohibition, and generally hiding out, I've discovered a huge community on the internet and can, for the first time in my life, really speak openly with others about my use.
And you want to disagree with me?
You want to point out how you know better than me?
Good hell, that's the whole reason I came here. I could go back to hiding out and smoking in my basement alone and be right 100% of the time - but where's the fun in that?

Several months ago, I "discovered" extraction. Of course I started out trying it myself (I'm as OCD as a fair number of you). I then arranged for sources and started sampling available products. It was the coughing from the most poorly purged bho that brought me to FC.

Now I've found a vape that works for me and am coughing far less than ever. I'm looking for another vape and perhaps a better waterpath as well.
For my tolerance, I'm supplementing flowers with concentrates, either the better purged butane extracts, CO2 extracts or full melt bubble hash.
I do still use the nail when I'm in a hurry, but I'm learning that I can sandwich these with flowers or simply put them in a cotton ball - and I can do it with 1/10 of the coughing.
I'm also learning a ton about "pairings" - which concentrates I like best with which flowers.

I still have a ton to learn here before I stop spending hours a day reading the threads here.

This thread caught my attention because I too became very frustrated with the poorer products out there - and in my personal experience, it's the horrendous coughing/gagging that is a mark of a product (or means of consumption) that's just not for me. This notion of some relationship between quality and coughing is purely my subjective preference.

I came to FC to reduce my coughing (but edibles, tinctures, and balms just don't cut it for me) and I appreciate your input Atomsk, really I do.

jds

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
After 37 years a coughing, living in prohibition, and generally hiding out, I've discovered a huge community on the internet and can, for the first time in my life, really speak openly with others about my use.
And you want to disagree with me?
You want to point out how you know better than me?
Good hell, that's the whole reason I came here. I could go back to hiding out and smoking in my basement alone and be right 100% of the time - but where's the fun in that?

Several months ago, I "discovered" extraction. Of course I started out trying it myself (I'm as OCD as a fair number of you). I then arranged for sources and started sampling available products. It was the coughing from the most poorly purged bho that brought me to FC.

Now I've found a vape that works for me and am coughing far less than ever. I'm looking for another vape and perhaps a better waterpath as well.

I still have a ton to learn here before I stop spending hours a day reading the threads here.

This thread caught my attention because I too became very frustrated with the poorer products out there - and in my personal experience, it's the horrendous coughing/gagging that is a mark of a product (or means of consumption) that's just not for me. This notion of some relationship between quality and coughing is purely my subjective preference.

I came to FC to reduce my coughing (but edibles, tinctures, and balms just don't cut it for me) and I appreciate your input Atomsk, really I do.

jds

I really don't want to do anything of those things, bud. I know the frustration of having to hide something that helps your quality of life. I know how freeing it can be to be able to speak openly about it when you have no other outlet. It's really a shared feeling among many of the users you'll find on these forums. And I'm glad you're getting that here. I wouldn't dream of taking that away from anyone. Hell, how do you think we all know so much here? We share information. I wouldn't say I know more than you, but I would say that I've been here longer, which has given me longer access to said information.

However, your response to the video posted just didn't sit right with me. I was just giving the guy a couple of sure fire sources to feed his need and you implied that I merely gave him a product based on popularity that was probably bad quality because of the people coughing in the video.

Part of the nature of forums is being able to back up what you say, otherwise you're just giving people a bunch of empty words. I did not mean to attack you personally, I was merely bolstering my opinion because I believe I was right. I'm sure you do the same when you come in to question.

The advice I give still stands. TerpX and Laogrow. If you do a search on Laogrow, you'll find that a lot of forums, Weedmaps in California, and Weedtracker all tout him as a "Legendary" extractor. This can be part hype, but IMO, it's the delivery of a purely pleasurable, high quality extract that keeps people talking about him.

Now, as to your coughing problem. I have asthma and a finnicky throat, so I have some tips for you:

A cough drop, mint, or any hard candy really, helps you produce saliva & greatly heightens the vape and smoke experience. The saliva helps keep your throat lubricated during consumption, meaning less irritation. Equally, a glass of water or whatever you'd like to drink can accomplish this. I do both when I have really bad days. The only thing is, too many cough drops can be unhealthy as the menthol can make you sick.

A water path is a great step towards comfort in vaping. The right water path, doubly so. You might find warm or cold water to be preferential, so try both. Perculators, diffusers, and the like help bring moisture in to the vapor for a smoother hit. If you've got the money to spend, I would say these fritted disc bongs from David Goldstein are pretty fucking amazing. A buddy of mine got one and I cannot get over just how well this thing hits. Dabs are normally cough rendering, but the itch is way lessened with the diffusion in these bad boys.

Another toy to look at for your water path would be a carbon filter. These are usually downstems with what look like little black rocks. They filter the carbon out of your smoke and vapor, since, depending on which vape you have, combustion can sometimes occur. Makes for a very smooth smoke.

Lastly, I don't know if you've had the right edibles or tinctures. There have been great strides in the efficient production of these delivery systems, and they can be uncomfortably potent if you're not cautious.

Being OCD with these things, I have found a couple of steps that are usually absent in weed butter making that I find necessary to a truly nightmarishly strong edible; things like decarboxylization to convert inactive THC-a in to psychoactive THC; using soy lecithin to increase bio-availability and ultimately help deliver more THC to your digestive system; freezing the butter after taking it out of the oven to really help the binding process. These three steps alone made it so that I ruined Christmas 2010.

You should also look up Green Dragon, which is a great tincture method, and can really knock you on your ass. It's also pretty simple. Grind an 8th of bud, place it in a certain amount of Everclear or any similar high-proof alcohol (190 proof), double boil it at a certain temperature for about 20 minutes, and you can have a dropper-full medicate you for the entire day if done right.

Stay on the forums and look these things up for yourself. You might find exactly what you've been needing. I hope to see you continually learning from and contributing to the forums.

Good luck.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
LOL they're clueless, its pretty clear this is new news to them haha....

'smoking it might blow your mind, but making it just might blow up your house'(ha they way he says that)..

ha at the beginning some dude says "a dab is wax" then they say "a dab vaporizes, but this is wax" haha..

and that guy.. "it gives you a harsh, punch in the chest feeling." dam dude, it seems like so many people smoke harsh ass wax, and think that's just how it's supposed to be.. :disgust:

"he says, until wax is regulated, he'll stick w/ an old school concentrate... its called hash." hah

"this guy here knows all about the dangers, so he uses a clean specially filtered butane"... hahaha

the 38 dab gauntlet video.. i guess he had some music track he didn't have permission to use, so its muted.

and there's this 74 dab till you can't! or puke gauntlets! its a group of people tryin to kill 74 dabs.

Buildozer,

ak47bluntz

what sucks is the stupid measures actually passed shops getting shut down it makes no sense to me

i believe many of the voters were influenced drastically by the media promoting dispensaries as the evil corporations that r causing widespread drug wars through out mexico and such.

Measure D which only allows a total of 135 dispensaries to remain open while having hundreds of other shops to be closed down. This imo was a stupid idea. It gets even worst they turn down the one measure that could possibly bring in millions in taxes to the state. With only 135 dispensaries to be left open they have all the power to raise prices giving them an open market and leaving actual patients who need cannabis helpless.

What were people thinking if they allowed more dispensaries but at the same time raise the taxes on them that would bring in a massive influx of cash flow to a government that is cutting school funding to try and left the deficit of government spending. It makes no sense to me.

ak47bluntz,

dannkk

Don't kid yourself, man. The taxes from weed would be a drop in the bucket. I mean, obviously, I like it weed as much as anyone here, but the money from taxing it wouldn't be that much compared to the amounts the states and federal government owe. Even if they did tax it...it wouldn't pay for anything useful.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Don't kid yourself, man. The taxes from weed would be a drop in the bucket. I mean, obviously, I like it weed as much as anyone here, but the money from taxing it wouldn't be that much compared to the amounts the states and federal government owe. Even if they did tax it...it wouldn't pay for anything useful.

Legalization would also mean the end of the Cannabis Battle in the War on Drugs, a war that any level headed analyst will tell you has failed miserably, and one that has, since the 1970's, cost us nearly 16 billion dollars.

Add to that a lax in the legal system where trials related to cannabis have done nothing but further waste State and Federal money, and most importantly, the decrease in drug related imprisonments, and you have a cocktail that's a lot stronger than you would think.

Taxation would be the cherry on the rim. But the legal birth of a billion dollar industry would also increase revenue in fields like advertisement, production and manufacturing, farming (this would also help keep soil more fertile), even then there's all the good that will come with the consequent legalization of HEMP.

There's a lot of gain across the board. And the reason why it isn't pursued is that there is a lot to lose for industries who profit off of its illegality, namely the Prison Industry, which has become one of America's largest, Big Paper, Pharmaceuticals, etc.

But you're right, it's not like legalization is going to put a dent in what we lose to military spending and two unjustified wars.

Atomsk,

herbivore21

Reviving an old thread here with the poison control sheet on Mercaptan: http://www.kumed.com/~/media/Imported/kumed/documents/kdhe-20methyl-20mercaptan.ashx
Jesus! The acute clinical effects of inhalation are not brilliant! I am so glad I don't use butane!

I have found that the majority of people (even those who know their shit about vacs and the like) often underpurge their BHO. Often a vacuum is the reason. Many do not appreciate that modifying the pressure of a vessel containing your still-purging concentrate greatly effects the heat inside the chamber and the amount of time which will be required for a full purge. I have dabbed BHO which was vac purged for 2-3 days and still runny with butane (makers thought it was wax, but a dead giveaway of residual solvent is that the stuff stays stuck on an oil slick in a runny consistency which is near impossible to remove). I have often then gone and purged these kinds of 'wax' (underpurged runny-with-butane BHO) and gotten great shatter afterwards.

I find headaches to be a common occurence from dabbing underpurged BHO. The taste is also noticably different to extractions of the same material with different solvents. Watch out for dabs that sizzle on the nail or spark, especially with little shooting clouds of vapor that shoot into the air off the nail! These are all signs of residual butane.

Alcohol or butane extracted solvents should never, ever sizzle or spark or shoot when you dab!

The moral of the story is guys, do not buy your vac and tube and commit to using butane if you are not also committed to the fact that you may need to purge some runs for several days before they are safe to dab.

Please don't dab underpurged concentrates. It is such a waste to take good cannabinoids/terpenoids out of the flower only to adulterate them with a solvent containing a chemical (methyl mercaptan) that gives it the odor of sour cabbage, let alone the other issues of residual solid particulates which were in the butane etc.

By the way, on bubbles, it is true that large, irregular shaped bubbles are a sign of residual solvent in your dabs. However (and seasoned professionals like Gray Wolf of Skunk Pharm will back me up here), small, uniform bubbles are in fact terpenes and you do not want to boil these off or avoid their presence - these are the delicious part that extract artists go to such trouble to preserve by using a vac in the first place!

herbivore21,

Tony Hemp

I searched through this thread and didn't see a concrete answer. I have two kinds of concentrate, they're hard to get here. One is golden and runny like sticky goo. It sizzles on a nail but suddenly as it sat in the silicone container it started forming a bunch of bubbles. Is that butane left and trying to escape? I see the sizzling is no good and I figured that.

The other kind is a hard glassy consistency. It'll break off if it's in the fridge, it gets a little softer if it's out but not much. When it's chipped off it looks light but in a solid block it's pretty dark, is this a good, bad, or normal thing? Thank you!

Tony Hemp,

herbivore21

I searched through this thread and didn't see a concrete answer. I have two kinds of concentrate, they're hard to get here. One is golden and runny like sticky goo. It sizzles on a nail but suddenly as it sat in the silicone container it started forming a bunch of bubbles. Is that butane left and trying to escape? I see the sizzling is no good and I figured that.

The other kind is a hard glassy consistency. It'll break off if it's in the fridge, it gets a little softer if it's out but not much. When it's chipped off it looks light but in a solid block it's pretty dark, is this a good, bad, or normal thing? Thank you!
Sounds like residual solvent to me! Does it stick to your oil slicks or is it difficult to get off them? If so, definitely not properly purged, take that shit back and give the dispensary a good earbashing.

The solid chunk which is glassy/sappy sounds more normal, but does it sizzle too?

herbivore21,

sanfranciscosadhu

Reading over this thread made me think back of an article that Rick Pfrommer wrote a few years back. He was the buyer for Harborside, the largest dispensary in California. In it he explained that it is virtually impossible to remove all butane when making wax and he posited the question: "why use chemical solvents when you can use ice?" He got some flak for it at the time but I think he is right on.
Inhaling butane does more then give you a headache, it's simply quite toxic.
To quote Rick once more:."This is not wellness"
And no I don't need or care to watch Fox news to see the poor people who blew up their house or got their faces severely burned. That's not the main issue to me though at this point I regularly turn down chemically extracted product, not worth the risk or the proverbial headache to me...

sanfranciscosadhu,

Tony Hemp

Sounds like residual solvent to me! Does it stick to your oil slicks or is it difficult to get off them? If so, definitely not properly purged, take that shit back and give the dispensary a good earbashing.

The solid chunk which is glassy/sappy sounds more normal, but does it sizzle too?
Yea it sticks to everything and definitely leaves behind residue on an oil mat. The glassy one doesn't crackle like the other one. It doesn't cracked at all, it has the tiniest sizzle, but I figure that's from dabbing the hot nail.

Tony Hemp,

Tachead

Wow, this thread is so full of misinformation. People need to stop posting when they cant give accurate information as it is dangerous and not fair to people coming here for help. I suggest you guys read all the info on Skunk Pharm Research, followed by everyone of the posts applicable to this topic on the Tokecity, Grasscity, and ICM.com forums(there are thousands so it will take a while but, will be well worth it). While this forum has some good information, it is definitely the least informative and seems to by far contain the most misinformation(although the other forums do as well to a lesser degree).

Just to sum up some of the misinformation in this thread.

1. Butane is evil and toxic.

Pure N-Butane is actually very safe(hence its use in the food industry, cigarette industry, exc.) and has no carcinogenic, mutagenic, tetratogenic, or reproductive effects. Its main danger is that it is an asphyxiant and can suffocate in large concentrations. Here is an MSDS for N-Butane as well as one from a couple common canned butane brands.

http://www.praxair.com/~/media/North America/US/Documents/SDS/Butane C4H10 Safety Data Sheet SDS P4572.ashx

http://butanemsds.com/msds/msds_colibri.pdf

http://www.puretane.us/safety-warnings/

As you can see, aside from maybe pure food grade ethanol, it is probably the safest solvent of the commonly used ones. Even Isopropyl alcohol is far more toxic and dangerous with CNS effects, reproductive effects, and organ damage listed in the MSDS. Not to mention most of the other solvents have higher boiling points which makes them harder to boil off(even under vacuum), forcing higher tempurature evaps, causing more terpene loss and other degradation.

2. Butane is full of Mercaptans/always has them added

This is not true. Many canned butanes are easily available without added mercaptans. Here are a couple brands.

Puretane - http://www.puretane.us/

Capital - http://www.capitalbutane.com/

There are many other brands as well. Here is a listed tested by a popular forum member.

http://www.tokecity.com/forums/show...-Mystery-Oil&p=1338141&viewfull=1#post1338141

3. Sizzle means there is still residual butane

Again not true. While some sizzle could be cause by residual butane, it is most likely cause by moisture(water) in the product. Butane's boiling point is far lower then H2O(water). This is not a good test at all as many extraction artists leave some moisture in to achieve a less glass like(easier to work with) product. Moisture can also absorb over time, especially when improperly stored in a high humidity environment.

I'm not trying to be a know it all guys, just be safe and dont take everything you read on a forum as gospel. Get tests results if available and use trusted brands. Do your own research and gain your own experience as well as using forums as an asset. Maybe one day the government/FDA will oversee these products and keep them safe(somewhat lol) for us just like our food but, until then the safety ball falls at our feet.

Last edited:
Tachead,
Reactions: spoutti

herbivore21

Yea it sticks to everything and definitely leaves behind residue on an oil mat. The glassy one doesn't crackle like the other one. It doesn't cracked at all, it has the tiniest sizzle, but I figure that's from dabbing the hot nail.

Dude, that one that sizzles and sticks to oil slicks sounds very dodgy. I wouldn't be dabbing it.

Wow, this thread is so full of misinformation. People need to stop posting when they cant give accurate information as it is dangerous and not fair to people coming here for help. I suggest you guys read all the info on Skunk Pharm Research, followed by everyone of the posts applicable to this topic on the Tokecity, Grasscity, and ICM.com forums(there are thousands so it will take a while but, will be well worth it). While this forum has some good information, it is definitely the least informative and seems to by far contain the most misinformation(although the other forums do as well to a lesser degree).

Just to sum up some of the misinformation in this thread.

1. Butane is evil and toxic.

Pure N-Butane is actually very safe(hence its use in the food industry, cigarette industry, exc.) and has no carcinogenic, mutagenic, tetratogenic, or reproductive effects. Its main danger is that it is an asphyxiant and can suffocate in large concentrations. Here is an MSDS for N-Butane as well as one from a couple common canned butane brands.

http://www.praxair.com/~/media/North America/US/Documents/SDS/Butane C4H10 Safety Data Sheet SDS P4572.ashx

http://butanemsds.com/msds/msds_colibri.pdf

http://www.puretane.us/safety-warnings/

As you can see, aside from maybe pure food grade ethanol, it is probably the safest solvent of the commonly used ones. Even Isopropyl alcohol is far more toxic and dangerous with CNS effects, reproductive effects, and organ damage listed in the MSDS. Not to mention most of the other solvents have higher boiling points which makes them harder to boil off(even under vacuum), forcing higher tempurature evaps, causing more terpene loss and other degradation.

2. Butane is full of Mercaptans/always has them added

This is not true. Many canned butanes are easily available without added mercaptans. Here are a couple brands.

Puretane - http://www.puretane.us/

Capital - http://www.capitalbutane.com/

There are many other brands as well. Here is a listed tested by a popular forum member.

http://www.tokecity.com/forums/show...-Mystery-Oil&p=1338141&viewfull=1#post1338141

3. Sizzle means there is still residual butane

Again not true. While some sizzle could be cause by residual butane, it is most likely cause by moisture(water) in the product. Butane's boiling point is far lower then H2O(water). This is not a good test at all as many extraction artists leave some moisture in to achieve a less glass like(easier to work with) product. Moisture can also absorb over time, especially when improperly stored in a high humidity environment.

I'm not trying to be a know it all guys, just be safe and dont take everything you read on a forum as gospel. Get tests results if available and use trusted brands. Do your own research and gain your own experience as well as using forums as an asset. Maybe one day the government/FDA will oversee these products and keep them safe(somewhat lol) for us just like our food but, until then the safety ball falls at our feet.

I agree that there is nothing terrible about pure n-butane. Still, not even every dispensary uses n-butane only from what I've read around these parts, other producers IME use pure n-butane even less frequently (depending where in the world they are, they may not even have access to it). Regardless, residual solvent in oils is at the very least a contaminant or excipient (bulking agent). It is not what I or anyone should be seeking to dab. Everyone who knows me here knows I am all about quality.

Also whilst I agree that sizzling does not mean residual solvent necessarily (it could mean residual moisture as you say), regardless of what causes the sizzle, this is not the good stuff - cannabinoids.

herbivore21,
Top Bottom