Anyone "Dunk" Hash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337Dude

I've seen on the internet that people refer to dabbing as "dunking", and I always considered dunking to be dropping the hash into the nail with your fingers as opposed to rubbing it on with a dab tool. I tried doing this lately and I think I might prefer it to using a tool. I think it's more enjoyable for me because it's the fastest way to vaporize my hits. When I apply dabs using a tool, I have to touch the tool to the nail for 5 seconds and swirl around before I feel like I've gotten nearly the entirety of my hit. When I drop it in though, the entirety of it instantly vaporizes and there's no leftover gunk for me to wipe off.

Is this a blatantly inferior method for reasons I haven't considered? Anyone ever dab this way?

1337Dude,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I prefer to drop my dab, or as you call it dunking. I have heard several names for this style, mostly I hear it called bhombing.

If my concentrate is hard enough, and does not stick obnoxiously to my fingers, I drop bhombs.
If the concentrate is real sticky/stringy when I pull it apart, I typically use a tool.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: farscaper

1337Dude

Interesting, thank you. I tried looking this up online and couldn't find much discussion on it, likely because I was searching up the wrong term for the technique. Perhaps people do this commonly and I'm not aware, but I've never seen anyone else do it personally. I feel much better doing it knowing that I'm not alone. Most of the hash I end up getting is easier to handle with my fingers than a dab tool so it started feeling more natural and fun handling it with my fingers.

1337Dude,

Stiggy

Bhombing is my prefered method with a wide mouth quartz castle. No oil running back up a dab tool. What you throw on the nail is what you get.

Stiggy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom