1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone "Dunk" Hash?

Discussion in 'ABV' started by 1337Dude, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1337Dude

1337Dude Well-Known Member

I've seen on the internet that people refer to dabbing as "dunking", and I always considered dunking to be dropping the hash into the nail with your fingers as opposed to rubbing it on with a dab tool. I tried doing this lately and I think I might prefer it to using a tool. I think it's more enjoyable for me because it's the fastest way to vaporize my hits. When I apply dabs using a tool, I have to touch the tool to the nail for 5 seconds and swirl around before I feel like I've gotten nearly the entirety of my hit. When I drop it in though, the entirety of it instantly vaporizes and there's no leftover gunk for me to wipe off.

Is this a blatantly inferior method for reasons I haven't considered? Anyone ever dab this way?

2. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

I prefer to drop my dab, or as you call it dunking. I have heard several names for this style, mostly I hear it called bhombing.

If my concentrate is hard enough, and does not stick obnoxiously to my fingers, I drop bhombs.
    If the concentrate is real sticky/stringy when I pull it apart, I typically use a tool.

farscaper likes this.
  3. 1337Dude

1337Dude Well-Known Member

Interesting, thank you. I tried looking this up online and couldn't find much discussion on it, likely because I was searching up the wrong term for the technique. Perhaps people do this commonly and I'm not aware, but I've never seen anyone else do it personally. I feel much better doing it knowing that I'm not alone. Most of the hash I end up getting is easier to handle with my fingers than a dab tool so it started feeling more natural and fun handling it with my fingers.

4. 215z

215z Well-Known Member

Where I live it is called "dropping bhombs"

SD_haze likes this.
  5. DabComa

DabComa Stuck in Dab Coma

Also a preferred method, always dunk n cap, think it hits fast dunking wait till you dunk n cap. Mmm dunkin dabs

215z and FlyingLow like this.
  6. Stiggy

Stiggy Member

Bhombing is my prefered method with a wide mouth quartz castle. No oil running back up a dab tool. What you throw on the nail is what you get.

7. HUNTER12

HUNTER12 Member

I drop my dab but I'm using a bucket style nail, I like this method.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors