Anyone do business with Green buddha shop??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Decided to purchase a J Hook from them, despite never hearing about them.
I submitted my order, didn't get a confirmation email verifying that I completed the purchase. I emailed them about my order with no response. They have no phone number listed, and I'm left with nothing.
It's only been a few days, but still has me concerned. This isn't normal for a company to not provide an email confirmation.
Anyone have their phone number from a previous purchase?

Duncan MacLeod

Sorry to hear about your issue.
I ordered a few adapter from them and was in your situation. He eventually emailed me back, but it took like 3 weeks to get my order in finally. Wouldn't shop there again.

Duncan MacLeod,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Well that sucks. Don't know what to do about that situation ... I'm moving in a few weeks so this could be a really fuckin annoying situation. I could've gotten from China for like $4.

Ugh ... I really don't know what to do. I wish I could just cancel, but there's no way to get ahold of them.

AJS,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Well that sucks. Don't know what to do about that situation ... I'm moving in a few weeks so this could be a really fuckin annoying situation. I could've gotten from China for like $4.

Ugh ... I really don't know what to do. I wish I could just cancel, but there's no way to get ahold of them.
I have bought from them twice on ioffer. I had no negative issues at all.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I've had good luck with them a few times over the years, too. Don't think I ever got a confirmation email, either. Stuff just came in a week or so.

flotntoke,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

AJS

Calm Consistency
Thanks for settling my nerves. I won't expect the email, I'll just hope it pops up!!

AJS,

max

Out to lunch
It's only been a few days, but still has me concerned. This isn't normal for a company to not provide an email confirmation.
Email confirmation is up to the company as far as what kind of service they want to provide. While it's nice to get confirmation, you're off base saying it's not normal. For a small company, providing that kind of service could cost a lot of extra time that they're not able to spend without adding an employee. This company does have a contact form, and if you filled it out you should get a response. Their promise to respond asap is a little vague, but a few days is a little soon to get worried. Even if you get no response, it doesn't mean you won't get your order. On the negative side, their policy of no returns or exchanges (all sales final) would probably send me on my way to another vendor. A company that won't stand behind their products for at least 30 days is to be avoided IMO.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Email confirmation is up to the company as far as what kind of service they want to provide. While it's nice to get confirmation, you're off base saying it's not normal. For a small company, providing that kind of service could cost a lot of extra time that they're not able to spend without adding an employee. This company does have a contact form, and if you filled it out you should get a response. Their promise to respond asap is a little vague, but a few days is a little soon to get worried. Even if you get no response, it doesn't mean you won't get your order. On the negative side, their policy of no returns or exchanges (all sales final) would probably send me on my way to another vendor. A company that won't stand behind their products for at least 30 days is to be avoided IMO.
Thank you for your input Max.
You're right, I shouldn't have said that it wasn't normal. It's just not something I'm used to with my regular vendors.

I filled out their contact form 5 days ago. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon or I just get my package, but either way, I'll keep this updated if anything happens.

Wizsteve

in the future make sure to use paypal as payment make sure to make a change of address at the post office so all future mail will come to you

Wizsteve,

AJS

Calm Consistency
J-Hook arrived on the 6th day (ordered Thursday, arrived Wednesday).
Happy with the shipping speed!

No need to worry, these guys evidently deliver :)
Still no word back from them with my email ... either they didn't get it, or ignored it because they knew it would ship.

Maybe customer service is not their strong suit. Maybe it doesn't matter. Either way, very satisfied going through them now that it's all said and done.

NevadaPradah

Just wanted to say I've made a few purchases with this store and it is fantastic. Best prices and quality glass. Ive dropped my adapter countless times on the table and they never break. This shop is great!

NevadaPradah,
Reactions: AJS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom