Anybody used a G Coil or the new Essential Oils Glass Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushad

Wondering if anybody has had a chance to use either one of these fairly new offerings by Grenco Science?

I have one of the original essential oil glass tank and it's okay..... Hoping the new one is MUCH better or maybe the G Coil is producing nice hits?

I like the original tank but don't like how hard it is to load crumble wax in it. Much easier to melt it down into a bigger bowl like on the essential oil glass tank.

The new essential oil glass tank seems to have incorporated the coil heating element (like from original plastic g tank) instead of a flat one like in the original essential oil glass tank. I think this might work better for some reason, since I used to get more vapor production out of the original plastic tank vs the essential oil glass tank.

The G Coil seems cool to. Simple and easy to use design with a coiled heating element. Hoping anyone has tried one or both of these and can gimme some insight!

Appreciated.

:rockon:

kushad,

ak47bluntz

oh man how have you not herd of the 710M-atomizer its like wayy better than the g coil. Its actually like grenco copied there design. ive had it for close to 7 months and it still rips super great check this pic out. i have a stock pile of them. and it has a huge bowl
BI43GK8.jpg
tnA82Wd.jpg

ak47bluntz,
Reactions: Buildozer

kushad

oh man how have you not herd of the 710M-atomizer its like wayy better than the g coil. Its actually like grenco copied there design. ive had it for close to 7 months and it still rips super great check this pic out. i have a stock pile of them. and it has a huge bowl

Hey that looks pretty nice! I now know it is eGo threaded so no go on the G Pen.

I recently got a hold of the new style Essential Oils glass tank. I wanted to try it out so now I get to give it a go. In my opinion it's pretty good. It's pretty easy to fill with crumble wax and produces a better hit than the older style. I'm still barely a couple days into it so I will need a little more time to make a better call on this unit. But, considering the price and it's current performance, I wouldn't pay $50 for another one. It's good but I don't think it's worth $50.

The only place i've seen a m610 battery to 510 atomizer thread adapter is at gentleman vapes and they're all out of stock. Anybody seen them anywhere else? If I can get an adapter then I can unlock access to a whole list of other attachments.

kushad,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
If you have m601 threaded battery and are looking to use 510 cartridges I believe they are available on planetvape.

I would steer clear from gentlemans brand all together. Theybhave horrible customer service and I remember reading that the threads on their adapters were shotty and hit or miss so you might get lucky and get one that works but most of them dont thread correctly.

As far as the G coil and 710 cartridge, they are all knock-offs or copies of various ecig models, usually EGO. So while you moght thing grencoscience copied 710, im sure 710 copied something else.

Mynameismud,

kushad

If you have m601 threaded battery and are looking to use 510 cartridges I believe they are available on planetvape.

I would steer clear from gentlemans brand all together. Theybhave horrible customer service and I remember reading that the threads on their adapters were shotty and hit or miss so you might get lucky and get one that works but most of them dont thread correctly.

As far as the G coil and 710 cartridge, they are all knock-offs or copies of various ecig models, usually EGO. So while you moght thing grencoscience copied 710, im sure 710 copied something else.

Thanks mud. I checked out PlanetVape but could not find the m601 to 510 adapter. They had other adapters, but not that one.

The gentlemans vapes hash oil atomizer looks good. What are your thoughts on that?

Yea, after doing a good amount of research over the past few months, i've come to the same conclusion regarding copying.

[Modnote: Quote of removed post snipped along with response.]

Have you guys heard of the Vhit? What do you think about that design? The price seems alright, and I've seen copies of it going for twice what it's worth.

kushad,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Stay away from anything gentlemans brand IMO. Like i said earlier ive read in other forums, or maybe this one that people get the adapters from them and they just wont screw onto their devices.

As for their cartridges, i ordered a two pack of them a while back, one worked other came DOA. Cntacted them multiple times and never got a response. As for the one that did work it had a horrible metallic taste that never went away. Also the inside between the body and the heating core had some wierd insulation material that didnt look safe to me. Go for it if you want, but I wouldnt

Mynameismud,

kushad

Update: Thought I would chime in since I got a hold of a new essential oils glass tank. It works pretty well. It's been about 12 days on it now and I can say that it's not bad. The glass is easy to remove and replace. The coil gets hot and crumble wax goes in there just fine. If it lasts another 2 weeks, i'll be satisfied. I use it about 3-5 times a day.

I don't get huge hits, but it does produce hits. It's better than the old essential oils glass tank, so it's definitely an improvement.

I don't think it's worth $50 though. Droppin that much every month on an atomizer doesn't feel right.

kushad,

DonDizzurp

ELEVATED
hows the g coil with budder? also, anyone know the materials used? and how long does one typically last? $25 bucks a piece means it better last at least 3 months

the chamber is way too deep. which is useless because its not like you can fill up the whole thing without it pulling weird or getting cloggy. the g coil is the perfect size for 1-2 dabs on the go, just like all those micro-style pens

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. Posts merged.

^ sorry, thought it would auto-merge

DonDizzurp,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom