Anybody have experience with Van Tran glass?

Trying to make my final decision on my first piece of glass to pair with my CRZ log vape. I found these two pieces on High Priority and really like the style, look, and price. Unfortunately, I cannot find any info about Van Tran, but they are American made and using thick glass, so look quality. Anybody have any experience with Van Tran or these pieces specifically? What do you think?

I kind of like the "tall" one, but I'm not really certain whether it offers anything significantly different than the "large" one. Input?

Van Tran Large Travel Bubbler: $149.99

Van_Tran_Large_Travel_Bubbler_%281%29__32454_zoom.jpg

Van Tran Tall Vapor Rig: $164.99

Van_Tran_Tall_Vapor_Rig_001__51577_zoom.jpg

TheDudeNextDoor,

Nycdeisel

Oh I LOVE that headford inline. works so so so well with the CRZ its amazing. Just a great flow that goes very well with that of the Zap. and the right amount of diffusion in my opinion.:2c:
I highly recommend it :)

Nycdeisel,
Headford Glass - Inline Triple Doughnut Bubbler HG-NLNB 1 $180.00
ALT - 14/18 mm Low Pro Reducer Adapter 1418LPRA 1 $15.00
Subtotal $195.00
Shipping & Handling $11.66
Grand Total $206.66

Shipped today. Cannot wait to try it out!

:brow:

TheDudeNextDoor,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
ilovebOObs,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I have a Van Tran travel bubbler, I think it's shorter than the one in the OP, and I love it. The lines are superclean, and it's got a great swirled marble on the side. The removable mouthpiece is very useful when stowing it away. And it out-rips many of my larger pieces.

syrupy,

Caligula

Maximus
I have a Van Tran travel bubbler, I think it's shorter than the one in the OP, and I love it. The lines are superclean, and it's got a great swirled marble on the side. The removable mouthpiece is very useful when stowing it away. And it out-rips many of my larger pieces.

Caligula,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I ended up with a SB Travel Bubbler this 420 and LOVE it!
...slowly becoming infatuated with scientific glass:)

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom